HT WINDER Job Hiring in United Arab Emirates for Intersel Dowding and Mills
Career Opportunities in United Arab Emirates!
Job Vacancy: HT WINDER
Employer/Company: Intersel Dowding and Mills
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
- Male Applicants
- Minimum of 5 year work experience
- Ability to read and understand schematics, written procedures, technical drawings and technical specifications.
- Knowledge of LT, HT Armature winding
- General knowledge of AC and DC motors, motors used in the drilling industry, Ex motors, mechanical and magnetic brakes, rotors and armatures, exciters, bearings, sleeves, shafts, seals, transformers, and other equipment.
- Knowledge of workshop hand tools and machine tools, when, and how, to use them effectively and safely.
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent Hand-Eye coordination
- Basic English communication.
- Strong work ethics
- Willing and able to perform critical site work activities when required
- Examine and test wired electrical components such as motors, armatures, and stators, using measuring devices, and record test results
- Re-winding of any low voltage AC or DC motor, Generator or Transformer, HT Motors.
- Prepare stators for coil removal and prepare the cores for rewinding • Re-Install core after restacking the lamination
- Select and load materials such as workpieces, objects, and machine parts onto equipment used in coiling processes
- Measure the coil parameters, and make new random wound coils, adjusting the wire diameters, if required, to match the available copper.
- Perform flux loop tests, and core loss tests on stator cores.
- Perform the necessary static electrical tests such as insulation resistance, polarization index, winding resistance, RTD resistance, dielectric high potential withstand, surge test, loop flux test, core loss, DC drop, AC drop, growler, diode.
- Measure and record winding connection circuits and coil data for motors to be rewound.
- Apply solutions or paints/resins to wired electrical components, using hand tools, and bake components
- Maintain and update Job cards • Compliance with company’s QESH policy
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor
- Detailed RESUME/Skype ID
- Certificate of Employment
- Valid Passport
Intersel is your best choice for overhauling, repairing, and rewinding of all types of HV and LV rotating electrical equipment, including AC and DC motors, Ex motors, generators, eddy current brakes, pumps, blowers and transformers. We offer a wide range of electrical and mechanical engineering services, including dynamic balancing, vibration analysis, laser alignment & thermography, both at our facility and and on site. Having served in Oil and Gas, Power Generation, Manufacturing and Marine sectors for over 30 years and armed with all the important certifications, accreditations and memberships, we are well qualified to provide the bespoke, professional services required for your critical equipment and we will do it in the shortest turn around time.
In Partnership with:
FARI – Finest Asia Resources, Inc
POEA License No: 033-LB-022020-R
7F Vernida IV Building, 128 L. P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati City
Phone No.: (632) 88180031 to 33
For Manpower Pooling Only
Beware of Illegal Recruiters
No Fees to be Collected During Application Process
- Total Jobs 119 Jobs
- Type Service Contractor
- Status Valid License
- License Validity March 7, 2024
- Contact Numbers (632) 88180031 to 33; 0927-5894741; 0968-6417336; 0961-3886983; 0977-6574375
- Address 7F Vernida IV Building, 128 L. P. Leviste St., Salcedo Village, Makati City