Painter Job Hiring in New Zealand for Onestaff Limited
Job Opportunity in New Zealand!
Job Vacancy: Painter
Employer/Company: Onestaff Limited
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10399803
Job Location: New Zealand
- All visa applications will comply with Immigration New Zealand requirements in 2022.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of verifiable and relevant experience will be required. Must have valid COE.
- A good understanding of colour
- Knowledge of paints and wall coverings
- Skill in painting and decorating techniques
- Knowledge of health and safety precautions.
- Responsible for mixing paints, matching colours, preparing surfaces, and applying paint to these surfaces.
- May perform touch-ups or coordinate large painting projects related to the construction industry.
- Your job may require you to work on several different projects.
- This gives you an exciting change to the pace of your job every day.
- Painters work on everything from houses and buildings to toys and cars.
- As one of our painters, you’ll use your creative side to come up with colors and create timelines to keep clients happy.
- You can use a variety of products to create your masterpiece, even if it’s a plain white wall.
- You’ll be asked to prepare and mix paints, protect the area around the jobsite not being painted and ensure everyone is safe on the job with the right ventilators and safety equipment.
- work with customers on colour selection and finishes
- Calculate materials required for a job
- Erect scaffolding under five metres high (scaffolding over this height must be put up by a registered scaffolder)
- Fill holes, cracks and joins, and clean surfaces of dust and dirt
- Mix and match paint colours cut and hang wallpaper, vinyl and backing paper
- Apply paint and decorative paint finishes such as glazing, graining, marbling and lettering.
OneStaff is New Zealand’s leading industrial recruitment agency.
Working from a network of 16 local branches, we deliver recruitment and staffing solutions all across the country, combining national reach with local expertise. Our specialist Recruitment Consultants work alongside both candidates and clients, connecting highly skilled people with fantastic temporary and permanent job opportunities, whilst supporting the local communities we work with.
EDI – Staffbuilders International Inc.
POEA License No.: POEA-040-LB-061914-PA
Units 701,703 & 704 Corporate Center 139 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City
Deal only with a duly POEA-licensed recruitment agency.
Beware of illegal recruiters!
- Total Jobs 113 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity June 20, 2026
- Contact Numbers +8 812-6703; +8 812-6704
- Address Units 701,703 & 704 Corporate Center 139 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City