PNI Intentional Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
PNI International Corporation
|Room 210 2nd floor Strata 2000 Bldg., F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines
|Private Employment Agency
PNI International Corporation, is a POEA-licensed a global recruitment & manpower agency based in the Philippines catering to international clients and Overseas Filipino Workers. In 1999, it started to assist a client in building an extensive workforce for a railway project in the United Kingdom.
PNI International Corporation has since established satellite offices in the US, UK, Netherlands and Dubai to maximize opportunities for growth in the global search, staffing and placement market. Through the years, PNI International is recognized as on the top recruitment firms in the Philippines having deployed thousands of Filipino workers around the world. This includes clients from the US, UK, New Zealand, Canada, Australia, Europe, Singapore, China, Malaysia and countries from the Middle East.
Our track record has proven that PNI International is a trusted name in Recruitment and Placement. It also comprises of staff that help us gain and build competetive advantage through their spirit, creativity and commitment. Moreover, PNI International stands from the rest as our people create a relationship through personal approach to our clients, candidates and Overseas Filipino Workers abroad.
Being a leading manpower agency, our profession has been to find quality people for direct placement, contract and project staffing services for our clients. We actively source and thoroughly screen candidates to fill the positions according to job specifications.
In preparation for deployment, we evaluate, motivate and conduct orientation to ensure they are highly qualified to work in offshore locations and be the best that they can be.
PNI International Corporation has been a leader in HR industry and being able to deploy thousands of skilled workers and professionals, PNI International is a top choice in partnering with recruiting and placement services.
The staff are considered as directly hired by the client. We ensure that the best talents are sent as well as all travel and foreign governmental procedures and pre-deployment preparations are arranged.
Depending on the job specifications the whole recruitment process takes 1-3 weeks that includes sourcing, screening, shortlisting and employer interviews.
Accreditation Process for Foreign Employers:
In hiring Filipino workers, POEA mandates employer to undergo an accreditation process through a recruiting agency the client is partnering with. This, the authority will acknowledge the client as a bonafide employer of the selected candidates. Please refer to the process below.
- You send us the formal Job Order Request
- We will send you a set of documents for your signature. You proceed to POLO (Philippine Overseas Labor Office) near you and have all the documents authenticated along with the
- Photocopy of your Trade/Business License with English Translation
- Valid ID or passport copy of the Authorized Signatory
- As soon as the authentication is done, you courier the documents directly to PNI International and we shall be working the rest of the accreditation process.
Our Social Responsibility:
Filipino has been the most in demand workers in the world for being naturally talented and highly skilled individuals. As PNI International is in the recruitment industry, it is a great joy to witness this virtue of our Overseas Filipino Workers.
However, the growing demand for talented individuals has increased and PNI International has cared about putting time and resources to achieve sustainability and growth.
PNI International recognizes the importance of contributing to the society, thus we help through social responsibility programs that could be of assistance to sustainability and development. As we share a common goal with partnered organizations and charity institutions of giving hope especially to underprivileged kids and nurture their talents because we believe that they can help sustain the resources and workforce that the society needed to grow.
PNI International organizes sustainability and valuable programs as a practice of humanitarian support and utmost care which provide our beneficiaries from different organizations to support their basic needs as well as bring them forth with an educational program. PNI International is more than be glad for those esteemed clients who would like to extend their support in our social responsibility programs. This we can help secure sustainable resources, therefore this is a wonderful investment for the future of our society.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR EMPLOYERS:
- What is the role of Migrant Workers Office (MWO) (Formerly known as Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO))?
- An employer must submit formality documents to the nearest MWO (Formerly known as POLO) or at the Philippine Consulate/Embassy for authentication. This process ascertains the existence of the company and the need for Filipino manpower.
- What are the documents needed?
- Job Order Request / Confirmation
- Special Power of Attorney
- Master Employment Contract
- Copy of the Principal’s Business Registration
- Valid ID of the Authorized Signatory
- Contingency Plan
- Recruitment Agreement/Service Agreement
- Visa Guarantee
- Employer Profile
- Undertaking to Monitor OFWs
- Company Business Registration/Business License
- Valid ID/Passport copy of authorized signatory of the PRA (Philippine Recruitment Agency
- POEA License copy of the PRA (Philippine Recruitment Agency)
- What is Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) (formerly known as Philippine Overseas Employment Administration or POEA)?
- Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) (formerly known as POEA) is a government body which regulates sending Filipino workers abroad.
- What is Accreditation?
- Accreditation is done by Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) (formerly known as POEA). DMW is Philippine government’s primary regulatory body on overseas employment. An employer must be accredited by POEA to determine whether or not the company is officially recognized and authorized to employ overseas workers.
- Who should apply for Work Permits?
- Depending on the job location, work permits applied provided for the candidate by the Employer to be able PNI International to process candidate’s deployment requirements.
- How much is the general service fee?
- General service fees depend on the type of service desired by the client.
- How much is cost of the Executive Search service?
- Range of fees depends on the number of candidates required and their salary range. Generally, fees are calculated based on the annual salary of the candidate selected.
- How long does deployment take?
- Deployment of candidates approximately takes three weeks, as it depends upon the process of documents and requirements of country of deployment.
- Who does the final interview selection?
- The employers usually do final interview of screened candidates.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTONS FOR JOBSEEKERS:
- How do I apply?
- The applicant can either apply directly to PNI International’s office or apply online
- Will I be interviewed after submitting my resume?
- If your skills and experience are suited to particular positions available, then you will be called for an interview.
- Should I pay any fees?
- PNI International does not charge placement fees.
- Countries we send people
- PNI International deploys thousands of Filipino workers in the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
- What to prepare and bring for during the interview proper
- Comprehensive resume
- Passport copy
- Latest medical exam results copy
- How should you carry yourself during the interview?
- Proper grooming
- With good communication skills
- How will I know if I pass the interview?
- As soon as the final selection of the employer is done, PNI International will be of contact.
For further information, you may contact telephone number 6377091; 02 5 310 4334; 09209043219 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of PNI International Corporation is located at Units 203, 207 and 210, 2F Strata 2000, Emerald Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines.
For Client Inquiry – email@example.com
For Jobseekers Inquiry – firstname.lastname@example.org
Rate This Agency ( 4.99 average based on 41 Reviews )
Hellow ma'am/sir.may hiring Po ba kayo truck driver bound to Europe?
Hellow ma'am/sir.may hiring Po ba kayo truck driver bound to Europe?
I want to apply nanny or cleaner any vacant position
how to apply po ma'am sir?.
Apply po ako sir mam
Applicant heavy duty driver
Anong mga job hiring na pwede po maaplayan ma,am/sir?
Hi madam/sir ask ko lng po nkpag pasa n po kme personL at online po hopefully po ma selwct po kme for interview maraming salamt po
Do you have hiring excavator operator
good day maam & sir i am currently to apply scaffolder bound to newzealand
Hello sir/madam meron po ba kayo available hiring kahit assitant cook/kitchen helper ,farmer's/ or mga fastfood restsurant.. Im 6yrs experience for pilipino cook from doha qatar..up to present pa po aq sa ngayun..maraming salmat po Godbless po sa inyo
Dear. Hiring manager im interested to apply new working abroad. Im is till working hire.in Riyadh Saudi Arabia in pizza restaurant . I'm hoping you notice. locking forward for new opportunity. Thank you 🙏
Good day Mam/Sir, May hiring po ba kayo ng housekeeping/cleaner?Gusto ko po sana mag apply pag uwi ko ng pinas pagtapos ng kontrata ko this coming augost...mag 8 years po ako nagtatrabaho as a housekeeper sa isang gov.hospital dito sa saudi...
I'm interested certified driving forklift operator passport holder
Mam/Sir .im looking for a job hiring for Skilled building painter & Machine operator hope.