Want to conserve time and effort? Faster and hassle-free transaction?
Schedule your visit to POEA Central Office online by using the POEA Online Appointment System.
Select the Office and the Date of your choice and get a slot in an instant
Welcome to the POEA ONLINE APPOINTMENT SYSTEM (POAS). In the interest of providing our Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) a better service, this appointment system is now available for use by online scheduling your visit to the POEA Central Office, Regional Centers and Satellite Offices.
The goal of this appointment system is to conserve time and effort, achieve a faster and hassle-free kind of doing business while transacting to our Central Office and other POEA Offices’ locations.
The term “POEA” or “Us” or “We” refers to the owner of the appointment system/web application whose registered office is at Blas F. Ople Building, Ortigas Avenue, corner Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila. The term “OFW” or “Applicant” or “Worker” or “User” or “You” refers to the user or viewer of our web application.
- Collection of Basic Information the requesting Party
- Selection of appointment dates at your convenience
- Selection of single or multiple services to be requested
- Selection of Processing Site and Branch to be visited
For the POEA Central Office (Ortigas), available slots will be allocated by each Office. As for Regional Offices and Processing Sites, each can allocate on their own. Slots will be on a first come, first serve basis.
Appointment shall be forfeited due to the following:
- Applicants/workers who failed to show up their confirmed scheduled appointment;
- Applicants/workers who cancelled their appointment without setting an alternative appointment;
- Applicants/workers who failed to bring their printed copy of the Appointment Summary or failed to have taken a photo/screen capture of the Appointment Summary.
In consideration of your use of this site, you agree to provide true and complete information. Users agree not to use this site for any of the following purposes which are expressly prohibited:
- Supplying/providing/posting of incomplete, incorrect, untrue or inaccurate information
- Deleting or revising any information posted by any other person or entity
- Printing, duplicating or copying and using any personally identifiable information about other users.
- Deliberate, multiple attempts to circumvent the system to secure a schedule for the purpose of blocking several dates in advance is detrimental to public service Users who are found to have abused the system will be blocked from securing an appointment.
- Using this site in order to facilitate speedy completion of transactions for pecuniary gain or any other advantage or consideration in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- Violating or attempting to violate the security of this site, including accessing data not intended for them, probe or test the vulnerability of a system or network, attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network. Violations of this security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of any activity being conducted in this site.
Users acknowledge and agree that they are solely responsible for the content of and accuracy of the information placed by them in this site and consent to the collection and use of their personal information for POEA to conduct checks and verification against existing records. The POEA does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any information posted by the registrants. The POEA however reserves the right to the following:
- Request the applicants to submit the hardcopy of the requirements in order to verify the authenticity of the posted information;
- Expel any End-User and prevent their further access to the appointment system, at any time for breaching the terms and conditions of this site or violating the law;
- Institute administrative/criminal proceeding against those who submit fraudulent document.
You acknowledge and agree that POEA may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms and Conditions; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the POEA, its users, and the public.