SERVICE ASSOCIATE Job Hiring in Saudi Arabia for EDI – Staffbuilders International
JOB OPENINGS IN SAUDI ARABIA
- Graduate/ Degree holder in Hospitality Service or any related course to the position.
- 2-3 Years’ experience in the Operation / Lounge Service, Hotel, Hospitality Service is preferable.
- ith Pleasing Personality
Roles & Responsibility
- Implement all instructions & directives coming from Regional Manager and ensure that all staff follows.
- Follow the instructions from immediate Superior /Team Leader
- Checking and participate in the daily movement.
- Always enhance the company image by giving above standard quality of service to all our valued customers as per the standard.
- Must always apply and practice the Service Level Agreement and Standard Greetings.
- Always ensure above service standards for all Lounges.
- Responsible in ordering lounge store items enough for one day consumption to Store. To immediately report any deviation to Team Leader/ Immediate Superior for further handling.
- Must attend to passenger needs as soon as possible.
- To always deliver professionalism.
- Must follow the standard service for Passengers.
- Monitor lounge additional store items and do not over stock.
- Always ensure on time service as per the standard.
- Must assist t Chef De Parte Lounge, Concierge, Waiter and Housekeeping whenever it is required.
- To direct communicate to concern superior whenever it is required.
- Ensure cleaning / washing of all used equipment with proper safekeeping procedure.
- Must acknowledge all lounge newly ordered equipment.
- To act and perform any other related duties assigned by Regional Asst. Manager
- To monitor the status of all lounge equipment and to report any malfunctioning.
- To monitor the expiration of all store items and back up stock.
- To take good care of all lounge equipment and avoid damage.
- Ensure monthly inventory and expiration of stock.
- Always ensure 100% hygiene results.
- Promote standard of hygiene, safety, and sanitation of the respective areas.
- To participate in team department building activity, gatherings, party and meeting with all staff.
- Train subordinates to do their own work well. Analyze their strength and weakness and help to develop them accordingly.
- To attend any related training course within the department as required.
- Encourage participation and create effort by maintaining a constructive attitude toward suggestion.
- To solve and assist staff in solving their problems both personal and work related.
- Assign work to subordinates in clear terms, check and follow up.
- Keep self-updated on all developments within the company.
- To be aware of all service provided at lounges.
- Providing excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction
- Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages
- Making menu recommendations, answering questions, and sharing additional information with Menu offerings
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
EDI Staffbuilders International
- Total Jobs 76 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity June 20, 2026
- Contact Numbers +8 812-6703; +8 812-6704
- Address Units 701,703 & 704 Corporate Center 139 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City