Qualified Nurses Job Hiring in United Kingdom for Somerset NHS Foundation Trust 2 applications
Career Opportunities in United Kingdom!
Job Vacancy: Qualified Nurses
Employer/Company: Somerset NHS Foundation Trust
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10342237
Job Location: United Kingdom
- Registered nurse with 6 months to 1 year experience.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised high quality care to patients without direct supervision and incorporate the standards and philosophy of the department.
- To undertake prescribed physical observation as follows: blood pressure, temperature, respirations, blood sugars, urinalysis, weight and height and report exceptions appropriately.
- Be competent in the use of equipment used to monitor and facilitate treatment and care of the patients.
- Updated CV
- English Test Result (If Available)
- Valid Passport Copy (If Available)
- Valid PRC License
- Board Rating
Somerset NHS Foundation Trust is the first NHS trust on the English mainland to provide community, mental health and acute hospital services. We work with health and social care partners in Somerset to ensure that we deliver outstanding services that meet the needs of our population, and this was highlighted at the Health Service Journal Awards 2021, where we were awarded Mental Health Trust of the Year.
Our trust was formed on 1 April 2020 when Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust and Taunton and Somerset NHS Foundation Trust merged, bringing together innovative and successful teams who have a track record of providing community and mental health services across the whole of Somerset and acute hospital services in the north, west and centre of the county and beyond.
In partnership with:
Perpetual Help Placement Services International, Inc.
Address: GF & Basement, Tamayo Tower, UPHDMC Compound, Pamplona, Las Pinas
POEA License No.: POEA-125-LB-041916-R
For Manpower Pooling Only
Beware of Illegal Recruiters
No Fees to be Collected During Application Process
- Total Jobs 13 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity March 24, 2024
- Contact Numbers 846-3257; 09285216523; 09175230318
- Address GF & Basement, Tamayo Tower, UPHDMC Compound, Pamplona, Las Pinas