Project Sales Support Engineer Job Hiring in United Arab Emirates for Grade Refrigeration LLC
Career Opportunity in United Arab Emirates!
Job Vacancy: Project Sales Support Engineer
Employer/Company: Grade Refrigeration LLC
Job Location: United Arab Emirates
Project Sales Support Engineer
- University education level; mechanical engineering with additional training, such as refrigeration, heat-transfer, etc.
- Minimum 5 years experience in industrial refrigeration with experience in designing and calculation of industrial refrigeration solutions;
- Fully aware of all relevant standards and guidelines, such as the EN-378, PED and PGS13; including country specific requirements where necessary
- Familiar with refrigeration solutions utilizing ammonia, carbon dioxide and propane;
- Excellent command of the English language both verbally and in writing.
- Innovative, creative and a results driven team player;
- Good commercial, communicative and social skills;
- Map (among other things) the wishes of the customer and co-determine the sales strategy with the Head of Sales Support.
- Advise, design and calculate customer-specific refrigeration and heat pump solutions.
- Assess the offers from third parties and provide all refrigeration calculations, cost calculations and principle drawings
- Present calculation and quotation to the customer together with the Sales Engineer;
- Ensure accurate quotation monitoring and follow up requirements
- Responsible for own resource planning to meet often demanding timescales
- Provide the necessary documentation required for project handover to the execution department
- Organize (project team) meetings whether or not in consultation with the Head of Sales Support
- Transfer knowledge and apply learning experience from completed to current and future refrigeration and heat pump solutions.
- Transfer knowledge related to refrigeration calculations, cost calculations and principle drawings to stakeholders within the organization for development and innovation
- Safeguard knowledge by guiding and coaching colleagues within the Sales Support Team and the Sales department.
- Follow internal and external developments within the discipline
- Ability to travel, work abroad and adapt to local conditions (occasionally)
- Detailed RESUME
- Certificate of Employment
- Candidate must have ready passport
GRADE is a Joint Venture which started in 2006 in the Middle East, established by GRASSO International(a GEA Group AG company from the Netherlands) and ADEAREST (a contracting and consultancy firm from the UAE).
The target of the joint venture is to be closer to clients and to serve and support (from Middle East) all present distribution channels and customers in the Middle East, which will save time and reduce costs.
In partnership with:
International Skill Development, Inc.
ISD Building, 5439 Curie Street Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
Please report at our office for interview.
We are open from Monday to Friday 9:00am-6:00pm.
Please bring 2 copies of your CV/ Resume and supporting documents (COE, trainings, seminars), bring original for verification.
For other issues and concerns, you may also text us on our online
messaging number (+639178288050) (SMS ONLY)
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
NO FEES in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
International Skill Development
- Total Jobs 136 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity September 28, 2024
- Contact Numbers 5511910; 5517452; 8331242; 5501595; 8322539
- Address GF (Front), 2F & 3F, ISD Bldg., 5439 Curie St., Palanan, Makati City