Pipefitter Job Hiring in Tanzania for Industrial Maintenance International Tanzania Limited 7 applications
Job Opportunity in Tanzania!
Job Vacancy: Pipefitter
Employer/Company: Industrial Maintenance International Tanzania Limited
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 7494
Job Location: Tanzania
- Minimum of 7 years work experience
- With previous experience in Fabrication Shop and Construction
- May require moderate to heavy lifting.
- Must be able to work at elevated locations and on scaffolds.
- Pipefitters to lay out, assemble, install and maintain: pipe systems, pipe supports, steam, hot water, heating, cooling, lubricating, sprinkling, and industrial production and processing systems.
- Plan pipe system layout, installation, or repair according to specifications and prints.
- Assemble pipes, tubes, and fittings, according to specifications.
- Measure, mark & prepare pipe for cutting, threading, socket welding or butt welding.
- Attach pipes to walls, structures and fixtures using brackets, clamps, tools or welding equipment
- Inspect, examine and test installed systems and pipe lines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods.
- Updated Resume
- Certificate of Employment
- Valid Passport
Walk-in applicants are welcome to apply!
Industrial Maintenance International is a multinational Technical assistance company committed to provide our clients with unique global and integrated personnel to the world class EPC and ECPM projects. IMI is committed to offering initiative to provide our clients with a single comprehensive and integrated response to the world class oil and gas firms and main construction companies.
As one of the leading global provider of technical assistance and recruitment firms in the oil & gas industry, IMI is established in 21 offices around the world.
With an array of services ranging from the supply of skilled workforce on Industrial work sites around the world to training and global maintenance, we are dedicated to offering the best global resources to serve our customers and partners. As an integrated company, IMI ensures to provide the most effective technical solution in the ever-changing and challenging oil & gas industry.
In partnership with:
MBC Human Resources Development Resources
4/F Eagle Bldg. 2621 Alejo Aquino St., Singalong, Manila
POEA License No.: POEA-039-LB-060210-R
For manpower pooling only
No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and Human Trafficker.
- Total Jobs 4 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity June 3, 2026
- Contact Numbers 3039189; 09988433458; 09778235141
- Address 4/F Eagle Bldg. 2621 Alejo Aquino St., Singalong, Manila