Marine Architect Job Hiring in Maldives for Eagle Marine
Career Opportunity in Maldives!
Job Vacancy: Marine Architect
Employer/Company: Eagle Marine
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10439171
Job Location: Maldives
- Bachelor’s degree in marine engineering, naval architecture, or a related engineering field.
- Possession of relevant professional licenses and certifications is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 3 years of practical experience in the design, construction, and maintenance of marine
- Proficiency in CAD and 3D rendering tools for ship design and modeling.
- Strong command of MS Office software for documentation and reporting.
- Familiarity with a variety of drawing and related operational software and equipment used in the
marine architecture field.
- Responsible for designing, building, and maintaining ships/boats/yacht, conducting regular checks and instructing repairs on the vessels to ensure it is sea-worthy
- Know how to use CAD and 3D rendering tools, MS Office, and other drawing apps/software
- Know how to operate CNC, lathe machines, and its software
- Detailed RESUME
- Certificate of Employment
- Candidate must have ready passport
Walk-in applicants are welcome to apply!
Qualified applicants should apply with comprehensive resume and detailed job experience, copies of diplomas (high school/college), transcripts of records, employment certificates, training certificates, latest 2×2 and whole body photos and copy of passport (if available).
In partnership with:
Ikon Solutions Asia Inc.
8th Floor, Algo Center
162 L.P. Leviste St. Salcedo Village
Makati City, Philippines 1227
License No.: POEA-002-LB-010421-R
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
NO FEES in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
- Total Jobs 207 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity January 12, 2025
- Contact Numbers 8403252
- Address 8th Floor, Algo Center 162 LP Leviste Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City