Manufacturing Plant Maintenance Engineer Job Hiring in Fiji Islands for CJ Patel & Company Pte Limited 13 applications
Career Opportunity in Fiji Islands!
Job Vacancy: Manufacturing Plant Maintenance Engineer
Employer/Company: CJ Patel & Company Pte Limited
Job Location: Fiji Islands
Manufacturing Plant Maintenance Engineer
- Minimum 5 years hands on previous experience as a manufacturing engineer or similar role.
- Experience evaluating and troubleshooting manufacturing processes and machinery.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes, fabrication methods and tool design.
- Familiarity with manufacturing equipment and quality assurance techniques.
- Commitment to health and safety standards and environmental regulations.
- Well-versed in relevant software (e.g. CAD, MS Office)
- Project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organization and management skills.
- High level of technical expertise.
- Strong analytical thinker
- Responsible for ensuring that all factory processing equipment and production line is safe, efficient and effective.
- The position reports or the Engineering Manager and or Plant Manager.
- Evaluate manufacturing processes based on quality criteria, such as efficiency and speed: designing and testing new equipment, processes, procedures and systems, installing equipment, troubleshooting and repairing equipment, responding to breakdowns, Develop and test effective automated and manual systems, Upgrade systems and processes with new technology.
- Study production and machine requirements
- Optimize facility layouts, production lines, machine operations and network performance
- Resolve issues and delays in production
- Find ways to reduce costs and maximize quality
- Train staff in new and existing processes
- Collaborate with other engineers, contractors and suppliers
- Ensure that manufacturing procedures follow safety and environmental regulations
- Preventive maintenance programs planned and executed to minimize machine downtime on processing line
- Root cause analysis of all breakdowns carried out and corrective/preventative actions implemented.
- Equipment availability and reliability maximized
- Emergency and routine maintenance well managed; Response to equipment downtime is timely and machine downtime minimized
- Researching and implementing opportunities to make processes more efficient
- Collaborate with other teams for the benefit of the organisation
- Monitor and encourage team members to uphold image and value standards
- Uphold and demonstrate the organisation’s image and values
- Updated resume with detailed Job description per company
- TOR/ Diploma
- Valid Passport
- Certificate of employment (COE)
- Training Certificate
- Pay slip / Salary Certificate
The CJ Patel Group is a diverse group of organisations across a variety of industries, all
with the common goal of delivering world-class products and services.
With our head office in Fiji, CJ Patel & Company Limited controls the operations of over 20
different companies across 10 countries, using a variety of business ownership models from joint
ventures, to wholly owned subsidiaries.
We are an adaptable group, capable of changing our models to best suit the needs of the business
sector, industry regulations and environment in which we are operating.
One of our key strengths is our ability to recruit the absolute best people for the role and we
pride on our highly-trained and experienced combination of local and expatriate staff.
- Total Jobs 78 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity March 13, 2025
- Contact Numbers 8992384; 8992385; 09999932179
- Address 8071 Estrella Avenue, San Antonio Village, Makati City