Fitter (Fuel Dispenser / Pump Technician) Job Hiring in Australia for Philippines Recruitment Company
Career Opportunities in Australia!
Job Vacancy: Fitter (Fuel Dispenser / Pump Technician)
Employer/Company: Philippines Recruitment Company
POEA Accreditation No.: 10357439
Job Location: Australia
We are now hiring Fitter (Fuel Dispenser or LPG Pumps) to join our client, a leading supplier of Fuel dispenser and LPG pump systems.
Fitter (Fuel Dispenser / Pump Technician)
As a Fitter, you will have the chance to showcase your expertise in Fuel dispense or LPG pump installations and repair, work with cutting-edge equipment, and collaborate with talented team of professionals. With competitive salary packages, benefits and opportunities for career growth, this is the perfect chance to take your skills to new heights.
To qualify for this job you must have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience Fitter or Fuel Dispense / Pump Technician
- Experience in installation and maintenance of Fuel Dispenser or LPG Pumps
- Experience with Gilbarco, PEC, Gallagher and Wayne dispensers
- Documents to support your visa application (passport, police clearances, employment evidences including reference letters, salary evidences such as pay slips or government contribution records, and school records)
- Work portfolios (photos and/or videos)
- Good English communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
Some common task that you may have to perform include:
- Attending retail service station sites for breakdown repairs on Fuel/LPG systems and dispensers
- Diagnosing and repairing mechanical, hydraulic and electrical issues with Fuel/LPG systems and dispensers
- Fuel dispenser calibrations
- Installations and upgrades of new and existing fuel systems at retail and industrial sites, including UPP pipework, tanks, retro fits and mechanical works
- Reconditioning Fuel/LPG system components, including flow meters, pump units, nozzles, circuit boards, ect, in the workshop.
- Minor civil works, including concrete cutting, excavations with mini excavator and concreting
- Update and detailed Resume in Word format or PDF with a picture
- Employment Certificate
- Training Certificate
- Passport Copy
TPRC – The Philippines Recruitment Company is an Australian based international recruitment business. We specialise in Filipino skilled talent. TPRC has established a strong reputation for sourcing highly skilled individuals who bring excellent work ethic and values to both Australian work places as well as across the globe.
Our years of experience allows us to navigate a complex process. If you require long term human resource solutions, we specialise in mining, construction, logistics, automotive, hospitality and health care industries.
TPRC have our own talented team of specialist recruiters based in the Philippines.
Our team recognises that as a successful business owner, you need a team with:
Not all Filipinos will have what you need. There are many in this country who were not screened correctly for their skills.
The TPRC unique 7-step recruitment process is guarantee.
In partnership with:
Cirrus Global Inc.
POEA License No.: 166-LB-091219-R
Room 225 & 228, Universal Motors Corporation (UMC) Building, 2232 Chino Roces Avenue Makati City
Contact No.: (02) 8231 2537, (02) 7719 2195
For manpower pooling only
No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers
- Total Jobs 40 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity September 15, 2023
- Contact Numbers (02) 8231 2537, (02) 8814 0196, (02) 7719 2195
- Address Room 225 & 228, UMC Building, 2232 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City