Job Expired

CCR ENGINEER II Job Hiring in Qatar for Qatar Electricity & Water Co. 7 applications

Jobs Abroad

Job Opportunity in Qatar!

Employer/Company: Qatar Electricity & Water Co.
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 145619
Job Location: Qatar



  • Male
  • Minimum of 7 years work experience on the same field
  • Must have a work experience in a power plant industry
  • Must be a chemical engineer or mechanical engineer
  • Must have an experience in a position of central control room engineer II

Job Description:

  • Supervises operational activities in accordance with the set Quality Management System Identifies shortcomings, suggests improvements and implements approved revisions to current compliance processes, systems and procedures within assigned unit
  • Supervises and controls re-commissioning of plant and equipment after repair or maintenance.
  • Checks the plant (power block) on a routine basis for any deviation from the operational parameters and ensuring that the power block are operated safely and efficiently
  • Provides support services by using the organization’s safety, health and environment systems and protocols.
  • Allocates duties and responsibilities and ensures effective use of the man hours available Monitors the achievement of operational targets to ensure the attainment of overall capability plans
  • Diagnosis and analyses power block reliability incidents and implements remedial action plan to prevent future occurrences
  • Participates in safety inspections and reports on findings to maintain safety of personnel and good housekeeping of the plant.

If you are just nearby Makati area, you are welcome to apply personally at iPeople Office and bring photocopy of:

  • Passport copy
  • Vaccine Card
  • Transcript of record and diploma (if college or vocational of 1year)
  • Form 137 and diploma (high school)
  • Employment certificate (for all company stated in your resume)
  • Other supporting documents available
  • Updated resume

Text or call 0919 074 24 53 and look for Maricor

Employer Overview:

Qatar Electricity and Water Company is a public shareholding company founded in 1990 in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Companies Law, for the purpose of acquiring and managing power generation and water desalination stations and sell its products, with a paid up capital of One hundred million shares of QR 10 each. Approximately 43% of the shares of the company are owned by the Government of Qatar and the remaining 57% is held by institutions and private individuals.

The Board of Directors of the company is composed of eleven board members under the chairmanship of HE Abdullah bin Hamad al-Attiyah, Deputy Prime Minister and Chairman of the Emiri Diwan and executive management of the company is headed by Mr. Fahad H. Al-Mohannadi, General Manager of the company.

The company is one among the largest joint stock companies in the region, owns and operates power plants and desalination stations, meets consumption needs of the country and sells its products to the Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation on the terms and conditions agreed between the parties by Power and Water Purchase Agreements.

In partnership with:
Ipeople Manpower Resources, Inc.
POEA License No.: POEA-079-LB-051519-R
4th Floor Monfortino Bldg. 4813 Balderama St. corner Evangelista St. Brgy. Pio Del Pilar, Makati City

No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.

  • This job has expired!

Ipeople Manpower Resources

Agency Information
  • Total Jobs 54 Jobs
  • Type Private Employment Agency
  • Status Valid License
  • License Validity June 15, 2027
  • Contact Numbers 7534288; 541-9784
  • Address 4th Floor Monfortino Bldg. 4813 Balderama St. corner Evangelista St. Brgy. Pio Del Pilar, Makati City

Leave your thoughts

Search Job

Job Location

error: Content is protected !!