Aquavir International, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Aquavir International, Inc.
Address: 1/F and 3/F Unit A Concepcion Bldg., 1729 Dian St. Brgy. Palanan Makati City
Tel No/s : 5518111; 833-3793; 09178322033
Email Address : email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
AQUAVIR International Inc. which offers you a partnership for you manpower needs.
AQUAVIR International Inc. is holding a full license to engage in the recruitment and placement of workers for a fee under the regulating agency of the Philippine government, the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (P.O.E.A.) with POEA License 004-LB-011516-R.
AQUAVIR International Inc. services include locating your needs for potential candidates, conduct screen interviews and arrange documentation requirements in the Philippine side for your business search for professionals, managers and executives and other skilled workers. We also partnered with Public Employment Service Office in different local governments to assist us in the recruitment of potential candidates nationwide.
We shall undertake in your behalf all the pertinent activities for the speedy dispatch of the selected candidates, including the coordination with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), the governing body tasked to regulate overseas recruitment agencies as well as the overseas contract workers.
We are also engaged in the Student Internship Abroad Program (SIAP) of the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) with full accreditation for the practicum training of Filipino bona fide students outside of the Philippines. Currently, we have partnership with Philippine Higher Education Institutions for internship program for the following courses: BS in Hotel and Restaurant Management, BS Tourism and Engineering.
We offer our services in the selection and hiring of highly qualified and skilled Filipino workers in various industry sectors: information and communications technology; hospitality and entertainment; retail, trade and merchandising; engineering and construction; and medical and allied health sector, including Student Internship Abroad Program. NO HOUSEHOLD WORKERS.
Our business has grown mostly by word of mouth from our returning clients and workers. With excellent client references and worker referrals we are solely sold by our customer service and drive to get the job done.
Aquavir International provides its clients with all services related to recruitment and selection, including the sourcing, screening/evaluation, shortlisting and facilitating client interviews.
These are some of the basic qualities of the Filipino worker, which make him/her very competitive:
- Highly educated and literate workforce with a good command of the English language. This facilitates open communication between the employers, the applicants, their co-workers and the business clientele paving the way for smooth working and business relationships.
- Filipinos have a proven track record of dedication to their profession and exhibit strong moral and ethical values.
- Filipinos are ethnically of Malay stock, which has been enriched through the centuries by Chinese, Muslim/Arab, Spanish and American bloods. Their character is thus a unique blend of said cultures and traits put together, therefore his/her adaptability to foreign cultures is greatly increased.
- Filipinos are responsible, dependable and hardworking due to the culturally-rooted trait of filial obligation (taking care of the sick family members, sending money to help pay for education of family members and miscellaneous family needs).
- Due to difficult working conditions in the Philippines, Filipinos always demonstrate a high tolerance for pressure situations and are used to giving their best while working various shifts in remote locations under high-stress situations
Documents needed for Job Applicants
- Resume with detailed job description
- Employment Certificates
- Certificate of Training’s and Seminars Attended
- VALID copy of Passport and NBI Clearance
- 3pcs. MOST RECENT 2×2 Photo
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 5518111; 833-3793; 09178322033 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Aquavir International, Inc. is located at 1/F and 3/F Unit A Concepcion Bldg., 1729 Dian St. Brgy. Palanan Makati City, Philippines.
Rate This Agency ( 5 average based on 10 Reviews )
im interested jow to apply NC2 Holder
Have a goodday po! Ask ko lang po sana kung may hiring kau about Architectural, Interior Design, Joinery position and Furniture, ex GCC country po ako, KSA,Kuwait at Dubai, 10 years worked in Dubai from 2005-2015, sa larangan ng ganitong field po,halos nasa 15 years ang experienced ko po, by the way graduate po ako ng Bachelor of Science in Architecture. Salamat po! Joffrey Abad Contact no: 09499702001 Email: email@example.com
Good day I'm Sittie Rufaida,I am freshly trained as caregiver.Do I have the possibility to be hired even if I don't have long experience. Thank you
Hello!Maam and Sir! I'm willing to apply the vacant position as Front Desk! And I'm willing to learn for it. Thank you and God bless!
hi sir /maam i just want to know if the said machine operator job opening still available..im experienced abroad and local manufacturing plastic to pharmaceutical...ready pasport ..thanks in regards...
Good day Im Gerald Paule I'm interested applying for the job i have enough experience for the job and willing to learn more. Thank you
Good day! im interested to apply thank you and God bless
Hello, my name is Tanja. And I have 6 years experienced with IT Service Desk. May I know if this job still available? Thank you. Kindly contact me here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi I'm Rennie Agkis and I'm interested about this job and I'm willing to study japan language to get this job. I hope you consider me. Thank you.
Good day My name is faustino jose lopez inquiring if there is any company hiring with the position of loader or forklift operator full time job. Please do email me at email@example.com thank you very much