Truck Driver (Trailer/Heavy Rigid Truck) Job Hiring in Australia for Northline Partnership 9 applications
Career Opportunity in Australia!
Job Vacancy: Truck Driver (Trailer/Heavy Rigid Truck)
Employer/Company: Northline Partnership
DMW Registration / Accreditation No.: 10435483
Job Location: Australia
Truck Driver (Trailer/Heavy Rigid Truck)
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Commitment to Health, Safety & Environment practices
- Integrity, trustworthiness, professionalism and a customer centric approach to problem solving
- Ability, competency and experience to operate trucks you are license to drive in a safe and responsible manner
- Experience operating a Forklift in a similar environment and/or industry
- Liaise with Fleet Controller as to what way and in what order deliveries and pickups are to be undertaken
- Maintain optimum communication with Fleet Controller and / or Operations Manager regarding client feedback
- Maintain communication with Fleet Controller or supervisor to receive instructions or be dispatched to new location
- Ensure that all pick-ups must be accompanied by a consignment note and Check-Weigh-Cubed (CWC)
- Demonstrate flexibility in working hours
- Updated resume with Photo
- Certificate of Employment
- Valid passport
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
NO FEES in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
Walk-in applicants can visit us at:
Prime Manpower Resources Development, Inc.
📍21/F Strata 2000 Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Northline is an experienced Australian-based, global logistics business with an industry-leading national network and an international reach into more than 100 countries.
We were founded in 1983 to service remote communities in Northern Australia and these early challenges shaped Northline and helped establish our values, build trust and form valuable partnerships that still exist to this day.
Today, we provide a global, personalised service that connects our customers with their customers right across the world.
Our international network transports, stores, tracks and delivers freight, by road, rail, sea and air across the globe and seamlessly connects into our national network, and modern operating facilities.
We have 18 depots across Australia with the ability and flexibility to tailor solutions to meet our customers’ requirements and evolving market demands, including scaling up to add further capacity as needed.ts
Beware of Illegal recruiters and human traffickers
- Total Jobs 12 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity September 18, 2026
- Contact Numbers 7370145
- Address Unit C, 21/F, Strata 2000 Bldg, F. Ortigas Jr Rd., Pasig City