Sous Chef Job Hiring in Saudi Arabia for Saudi Airlines Catering 2 applications
Career Opportunity in Saudi Arabia!
Job Vacancy: Sous Chef
Employer/Company: Saudi Airlines Catering
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10183535
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
- Male Applicants
- With GCC experience with at least 2 years work experience Sous Chef
- All food to be prepared and cooked off to the agreed standards in the agreed amounts as per contract and level of business.
- Ensures production of meals in accordance with company standard and individual client & customers agreed specifications.
- Works in close cooperation with all sections and other related departments in order for smooth daily operations.
- Supervise performance of kitchen staff to ensure proper activity, assist other kitchen staff as need arises.
- Supervisors/participates in the daily production.
- Takes responsibility for own section and the running of other sections by junior staff.
- Supervise production in accordance with level of business requirements to ensure food waste is controlled.
- Assist in the completion of daily/weekly/monthly HACCP records.
- Ensure the completion of kitchen cleaning rotas and identify any gaps and take appropriate action to correct.
- Ensure that the kitchen staff work harmoniously in order to ensure timely production of quality foods
- Suggests alternative raw material in times of its unavailability due to various factors and inform the concerned section for appropriate action.
- Ensure corrects packing procedures are followed if required by site.
- Ensure all food items used are the highest standard and report any poor quality items to storekeeper or supervisor.
- Ensure that personal working hygiene standards and those of staff for whom you are responsible meet both the company and statutory requirements of the contract.
- Assist in the training of junior members of your team under your responsibility.
- Ensure that working areas are always kept clean.
- Attending Client and Company training courses as deemed necessary.
- Ensure adequate manpower requirement based on scheduled operational demands and workload.
- Assists in the evaluation of junior staff, identifies any gaps and inputs to improvement plan, assist any employee grievance or disciplinary procedure.
- Assist in the planning of stores and deliveries as per future business requirements.
- Report any incident of fire, loss, damage, unfit food, and other irregularities and take such action as may be appropriate.
- Manage and rotate stock to ensure food safety and minimum wastage and achievement of contract food costs.
- Assist head chef/sous in ensuring catering budgeting requirements are consistently adhered to and the efficient use of all resources is achieved
- Carry out any additional duties and any other tasks as requested by the head/sous chef under your competencies.
Saudi Airlines Catering was established in 1981. The 35 years that followed witnessed a rapid expansion in the organisation’s operations, which spanned local and international markets. Over the years, our company has pressed forward with its program of continuous improvement and innovation, as well as streamlining our operations to meet growth in demand and to achieve operational efficiencies. Our business has diversified and now operates across the key sectors of In Flight, Retail and Catering and Facilities.
In partnership with:
EDI – Staffbuilders International Inc.
POEA License No.: POEA-040-LB-061914-PA
Units 701,703 & 704 Corporate Center 139 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City
Deal only with a duly POEA-licensed recruitment agency.
Beware of illegal recruiters!
- Total Jobs 104 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity June 20, 2026
- Contact Numbers +8 812-6703; +8 812-6704
- Address Units 701,703 & 704 Corporate Center 139 Valero St., Salcedo Village, Makati City