Senior Internal Auditor Job Hiring in Qatar for Hamad Medical Corporation 2 applications
Job Opportunities in Qatar!
Job Vacancy: Senior Internal Auditor
Employer/Company: Hamad Medical Corporation
DMW Registration / Accreditation No.: 104443
Job Location: Qatar
Senior Internal Auditor
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Certification Certified Internal Auditor
- Participates in pre-audit survey, assembles and analyzes financial and other operational data and identifies areas of subsequent audit, prepares specific audit programs for he use by audit team, estimates time requirements and participates in preparation
- The senior auditor assigns staff auditors to specific audit and areas and ensures that auditors understand assignment goals, comprehend audit programs and aware of the audit budget and time allocation
- Instructs staff auditors on proper audit techniques, data gathering and analysis methods.
- Participates in audits of high technical or complicated areas
- Reviews and evaluates all completed work findings, and recommendations for accuracy adequacy and presence of sufficient supporting documents, ensures that project work papers are assembled and filed correctly.
- Participates in exit conference with the auditee and assists in assembling the final report.
- Informs the audit director of audit progress on regular basis, consult with Audit Consultant on problem areas and recommends appropriate action
- Prepares performance report on staff auditors and provides suggestions for improving performances.
- Any special assignments from Audit Director.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Updated resume with Photo
- Certificate of Employment
- Valid passport
Your online application will serve as your CV, so please complete all details that may be vital for your qualifications
Please message Ms. Ron at: 📞0966 502 0796 to set an appointment call
📍 You may also apply by going to Universal Staffing Office at 5477 Boyle St. Palanan, Makati City.
Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) is the main provider of secondary and tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
For more than four decades, HMC has been dedicated to delivering the safest, most effective and compassionate care to all its patients.
HMC manages 12 hospitals – nine specialist hospitals and three community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services.
In January 2016, HMC achieved the significant distinction of becoming the first healthcare system across the globe to have all its hospitals accredited by Joint Commission International under the Academic Medical Center accreditation program. Additionally, the National Ambulance Service, Home Healthcare Service, Stroke Service and Palliative Care, have all received this prestigious accreditation since 2011.
To meet the needs of a rapidly growing population, HMC has announced ambitious plans to expand capacity across its network through to 2030. This expansion plan includes the three newly opened hospitals in Hamad Bin Khalifa Medical City comprising Qatar Rehabilitation Institute, Ambulatory Care Center and Women’s Wellness and Research Center. Also, a series of facilities, including Hazm Mebaireek General Hospital (HMGH) in the Industrial Area of Doha and the Simulation Center for Professional Education located within Hamad bin Khalifa Medical City, are nearing completion. Finishing touches are also being made to Hamad General Hospital’s new Trauma and Emergency Department which is scheduled to open in 2019.
The new and enhanced facilities and network of services will support and reinforce HMC’s ongoing efforts to provide the safest, most effective and compassionate care to each and every one of our patients, both now and in the future.
HMC is leading the development of the region’s first academic health system – combining innovative research, top-class education and excellent clinical care – and is committed to building a legacy of healthcare expertise in Qatar. HMC collaborates with key partners who are experts in Qatar and beyond, including Weill Cornell Medicine-Qatar, the Institute for Healthcare Improvement and Partners Healthcare, Boston.
HMC is also the first hospital system in the Middle East to achieve institutional accreditation from the ACGME International LLC, which demonstrates excellence in the way medical graduates are trained through residency, internship and fellowship programs.
In partnership with:
Universal Staffing Services Inc.
(POEA License No. 35-LB-022019-R)
5477 Boyle Street, Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
Tel # . (632) 88336869/ 79149953
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
- Total Jobs 52 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity March 25, 2023
- Contact Numbers 0918-9858771; 632) 8318470; 8336869
- Address 5477 Boyle Street, Palanan, Makati City