Science Teacher Job Hiring in Malaysia for Regent International School 4 applications
Career Opportunities in Malaysia!
Job Vacancy: Science Teacher
Employer/Company: Regent International School
Job Location: Malaysia
- Candidates must have their valid PRC ID and TOR Diploma.
- A completed apprenticeship or teaching experience is recommended.
- Compassion, understanding, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resilience and the ability to work with others.
- A passion for science and a commitment to continuing education.
- Designing, developing, and delivering quality lesson plans and curricula that adhere to national and school guidelines.
- Establishing classroom, lab, and field trip rules and regulations and ensuring that all students understand what is expected of them.
- Setting up demonstrations and assisting and supervising students while they conduct experiments.
- Providing extra resources, support, and interventions for students who are struggling.
- Grading papers, updating records, and handling various administrative tasks
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary Offer MYR 5,000 (₱ 61,000.00) Included Food and Transportation Allowance
- Additional MYR 700 for Transportation Allowance.
Visit our office for personal Pre-Screening at Benchstone Enterprises, Inc. 2/F 2687 Arellano Venue, Sta. Ana, Manila
𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞-𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐞-𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐌𝐬. 𝐈𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 – 𝟎𝟗𝟔𝟗 𝟒𝟎𝟒 𝟐𝟏𝟗𝟗
𝐌𝐬. 𝐙𝐡𝐚𝐢 – 𝟎𝟗𝟕𝟎 𝟐𝟏𝟗 𝟎𝟗𝟖𝟒
𝐌𝐬. 𝐆𝐢𝐧𝐚 -𝟎𝟗𝟐𝟖 𝟒𝟏𝟓 𝟒𝟕𝟖𝟎
Regent International Schools, a member of the Global Schools Foundation (GSF) (www.gsf.info) network, pioneers the field of education in Malaysia which was established with the objective of providing affordable international education to all. We provide students with a rich, diverse and an enabling learning environment where academic qualifications is complemented with values, knowledge and competencies as well as life skills that will produce well-rounded individuals.
Our programmes are intended to empower students to tackle challenges and take on experiences that may be new to them. At Regent International Schools, we constantly strive to make learning fun and dynamic so that they can accomplish their goals as well as nurture them into becoming global citizens.
The school offers a robust Cambridge International academic curriculum and collaborates closely with the parent community to establish a solid educational foundation to foster all-around student development.
In partnership with:
Benchstone Enterprises, Inc.
2nd Floor ESJ Bldg., 2687 Arellano Avenue, Sta. Ana, Manila
POEA License No.: POEA-043-LB-030420-R
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
NO FEES in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
- Total Jobs 187 Jobs
- Type Service Contractor
- Status Valid License
- License Validity March 7, 2024
- Contact Numbers 2556353; 2410362; +63 995 6582249
- Address 2nd Floor ESJ Bldg., 2687 Arellano Avenue, Sta. Ana, Manila