Nursing Aide (Elderly Care Center) Job Hiring in Singapore for United Medicare
- Vacancies 50
- Salary Offer SGD850
- Country Singapore
Career Opportunity in SINGAPORE!
Job Vacancy: Nursing Aide (Elderly Care Center)
Employer/Company: United Medicare
POEA Accreditation No.: 10351701
Job Location: Singapore
- Male or Female
- Bachelor degree in Nursing
- With Valid PRC License
- No more than 36 Years Old
- With at least ONE year similar work experience in similar or hospital setting
- Assist in Activities in Daily Living.
- Take blood pressure, temperature, pulse, and respiration rate (Vital Sign).
- Assist the Staff Nurse in providing nursing care such as dressing, serving medication, etc
- Supervise the Healthcare Assistant and volunteers.
- Prepare and serve meals to residents.
- Observe and report fluid intake and output.
- Bathe, dress and perform basic grooming for residents.
- Perform oral hygiene care, skin care and change of diaper for resident.
- Observe and report patients’ physical, mental, and emotional conditions.
- Make beds and perform light housekeeping duties in residents’ room/ward.
- Follow proper procedures for lifting and transferring residents.
- Perform Clinical documentation.
- Empty bedpans and change linens.
- Assist in programs and activities planned for the residents.
- Monthly Basic Salary Offer SGD850 (approx. Php34,850)
- Monthly Housing Allowance SGD500 (approx. Php20,500)
- Annual Leave
- A chance for Career Progression
United Medicare Centre (UMC) is a leading private nursing home providing trusted care and quality life since 2003. We currently operate three nursing care facilities with 689 beds and all our facilities are accredited by the Ministry of Health to offer the Portable Subsidy Scheme.
United Medicare Centre (UMC), Toa Payoh was officially opened in 2003 by the then Minister for Health, Mr Khaw Boon Wan. Initiated by the Ministry of Health (MOH) to cater to Singapore’s growing demand for quality nursing care, UMC (Toa Payoh) was established as Singapore’s first purpose-built private nursing home.
The flagship 241-bedded facility at Toa Payoh took 18 months to complete, with fully customised facilities to cater to the needs of its residents and their families. In the same year, UMC was also approved as a provider of the Portable Subsidy Scheme by MOH, in recognition of our work and commitment to providing the best healthcare services for our residents.
Recognising the growing demand for elderly nursing care services in Singapore, UMC answered the call with the opening of its second nursing home in 2012, offering 138 beds at Elizabeth Drive, in the restful surroundings of the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve. The tranquil environment was the impetus for the creation of a new wing in 2015, expanding the home’s capacity to a total of 248 beds.
UMC’s latest development has seen its return to one of Singapore’s oldest neighbourhoods – Queensway. Conveniently located next to the 10-storey heritage flats (affectionately known as Chap Lau Chu) at Tanglin Halt estate, our Queensway nursing home accommodates up to 200 residents.
In partnership with:
PIONEER ASIA MANPOWER INTERNATIONAL
73-G Shaw Blvd., Brgy. Daang Bakal, Mandaluyong City
POEA License No.: 119-LB-071320-R
Contact No.: 0917 880 8383
For Manpower Pooling Only
No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants
Beware of Illegal Recruiters or Human Traffickers
- Total Jobs 5 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity April 11, 2024
- Contact Numbers +639178808383
- Address 73-G Shaw Boulevard, Brgy. Daang Bakal, Mandaluyong City