LEADMAN LINEMAN Job Hiring in Saudi Arabia for Al Gihaz Holding 2 applications
Career Opportunity in the Saudi Arabia!
Job Vacancy: LEADMAN LINEMAN
Employer/Company: Al Gihaz Holding Company
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10164644020125
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
- Male Applicants
- Age 25 to 45 years old
- At least 2 years above experience in the same field
- Must be a Degree holder in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or similar fields.
- Apply the rules provided by the site manager or supervisor in frame of company policy
- Receive the materials required to execute work orders from warehouse
- Assuring the quality of the executed work according the standards specifications required.
- Follow the project time schedule and work plan agreed and report for any delay justifying reasons and suggesting necessary solutions.
- Inform the site manager or supervisor by the necessary requirements
(Material, Equipment, Manpower….etc) to facilitate the work flow.
- Lead & train the working staff under his supervision
- Making sure about the equipment safety and correct use of his team
- Insure that manpower follow the safety procedures while working
- Oversee the work done by electrical tradesmen and ensure that they perform their duties according to procedures and instructions.
- Create and develop work plans according to the specific needs/requirements of each electrical project.
- Read and interpret specifications, contract documents, and building plans to determine layouts.
- Follow blueprints to ensure that wires and electrical outlets are properly run and placed.
- Detailed RESUME
- Certificate of Employment
- Candidate must have ready passport
Founded by Saeed Ali Al-Angari in 1975, Algihaz Company has grown from a small contracting firm to a multi-billion Saudi Riyals group of companies. The group comprises of a number of firms, which collaborate to form a prominent entity of various activities that include power, electrical, civil, environmental, structural, commercial, industrial, high end technology products, information technology security and solution, communications, value-added services, geographic information systems (GIS), Value added Services (VAS), visualization and real estate development.
At the core of the group lies Algihaz Company, with over 40 years of successful track record in the supply, erection, and commissioning of 132KV transmission lines, 380KV & 132KV sub-stations (GIS type), indoor and outdoor equipment, large power transformers up to 502MVA, HV/MV switch gears, and 132KV, 33KV & 13.8Kv distribution networks.
Over the last few years, innovative concepts and systems were introduced to meet international standards. Offices and facilities were modernized. ISO certifications were issued to Algihaz corporate, the transmission and distribution business units, and to System House for Electric Panels (SEP). Geographically, AlGihaz has now regional and International offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cairo, Beirut, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
Fast growing Saudi conglomerate with a workforce of over 4000 people comprising of managers, professionals, engineers, and skilled and semi skilled technicians.
In partnership with:
L.C. Manpower Expertise Corporation
POEA License No.: POEA-159-LB-080818-R
Unit 1081 Ramagi Bldg. Pedro Gil Street Paco, Manila
For Manpower Pooling Only
No Fees to be collected
Beware of Illegal Recruiters
L.C. Manpower Expertise Corporation
- Total Jobs 55 Jobs
- Type Service Contractor
- Status Valid License
- License Validity September 24, 2026
- Contact Numbers (02) 53509148; 53103053; 09178507303
- Address Rms 1079-B & 1081-273 Ramagi Bldg., Pedro Gil St., Paco, Manila