HVAC Technician Job Hiring in Saudi Arabia for Zamil Operations and Maintenance Company Ltd.
Career Opportunities in Saudi Arabia!
Job Vacancy: HVAC Technicians
Principal/Company: Zamil Operations and Maintenance Company Ltd.
POEA Accreditation No.: 8914896
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Our employer Zamil Operations and Maintenance Company Ltd. is in need of the following:
- Should have min. 5 years of experience in HVAC system Maintenance (in the Gulf countries).
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
- Proficient in English Language.
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Detailed RESUME
- Certificate of Employment ( if available)
- Candidate must have ready passport
ZOMCO was founded in 1977 by the Zamil Group Holding Company. We are among the leading operations and maintenance services providers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We have executed complex operations and maintenance projects for commercial and government clients throughout the Kingdom, even in remote and challenging locations.
Our expertise ranges from operation and maintenance of in-land and off-shore oil drilling facilities, chemical & petrochemical plants, hospitals, universities, residential camps, airports, airbases, engineering services, utilities (including gas metering stations, power stations, wastewater, potable water, seawater cooling system, sewage treatment plant) – to renovations of structures in wood concrete and steel – to the plantation of gardens, landscapes and lawns – to runway, roads, fence and barrier repairs – to electrical, mechanical, hydraulic equipment overhauls and repairs – to cleaning and janitorial services – to catering and housing operations – to equipment rental and workforce supply.
In partnership with:
International Skill Development, Inc.
ISD Building, 5439 Curie Street Palanan, Makati City, Philippines
Please report at our office for interview.
We are open from Monday to Friday 9:00am-6:00pm.
Please bring 2 copies of your CV/ Resume and supporting documents (COE, trainings, seminars), bring original for verification.
For other issues and concerns, you may also text us on our online
messaging number (+639178288050) (SMS ONLY)
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
NO FEES in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
International Skill Development
- Total Jobs 136 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity September 28, 2024
- Contact Numbers 5511910; 5517452; 8331242; 5501595; 8322539
- Address GF (Front), 2F & 3F, ISD Bldg., 5439 Curie St., Palanan, Makati City