Fashion Designer Job Hiring in United Arab Emirates for Pierre Cardin Paris, LLC 2 applications
Career Opportunity in United Arab Emirates!
Job Vacancy: Fashion Designer
Employer/Company: Pierre Cardin Paris, LLC
POEA Accreditation No.: 10402555
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Calling for Fashion Designer! This is your chance to be part of Pierre Cardin, a High-end fashion brand industry in Dubai, UAE!
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced degree in Fashion Design from the most reputable Fashion Design School in the Philippines
- At least 5+ years of design experience from the most famous Ladies’ Fashion Stores in the Philippines.
- Availability to travel for research and product development.
- Ability to do sketches by hand.
- Excellent design and conceptual skills.
- Excellent sense of style and color.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Proficient in CAD applications is an advantage, Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator
- Proven experience as a fashion stylist, especially in the context of model styling.
- Strong sense of style and a deep understanding of fashion trends and aesthetics.
- Experience in fashion editorial, runway shows, photoshoots, or fashion events
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with models and creative teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Creative mindset and the ability to think on your feet to address unexpected challenges.
- Proficiency in coordinating outfits for various themes and concepts. Familiarity with different body types and the ability to adapt styling techniques accordingly.
- Responsible for creating visually stunning and cohesive outfits that reflect our brand’s identity
- Be the driving force behind creating captivating and on-trend looks that enhance the visual impact of models during photoshoots, and other fashion-related events.
- Styling Vision: Interpret and translate the creative direction of designers and clients into visually appealing outfits that align with the theme of the shoot or event.
- Model Fittings: Conduct fittings with models to ensure that clothing and accessories fit perfectly and complement the models’ physique and features.
- Wardrobe Selection: Curate a collection of garments, accessories, and footwear for each shoot or event, ensuring a diverse range of options to suit various looks.
- Collaborative Efforts: Collaborate closely with photographers, makeup artists, and hairstylists to achieve a cohesive visual presentation.
- Outfit Changes: Efficiently manage outfit changes during photoshoots, ensuring smooth transitions and timely execution.
- Attention to Detail: Pay meticulous attention to every detail, including garment fit, accessories, and overall aesthetics, to create impeccable looks.
- Problem Solving: Adapt quickly to unexpected situations and troubleshoot any styling challenges that may arise during shoots or events.
- Communication: Communicate styling instructions clearly to models and provide guidance on poses and movements that enhance the overall visual impact.
- Trend Research: Stay up-to-date with the latest fashion trends, emerging styles, and industry
developments to incorporate them into the styling concepts.
Please send the needed requirements:
- Updated resume with job description
- Passport copy
You may also send us an SMS or call us to connect with one of our Recruitment Specialists to learn more about the various job:
Contact Us At:
Pierre Cardin is a worldwide renowned fashion brand that was created by the talented French fashion designer Pierre Cardin. He started his now 70-year-old career in 1950, opening his first haute couture atelier in Paris and soon becoming a 20th century icon through passionate and successful work. One of his most distinctive feature is futurism, and a space-like design.
In partnership with:
Camox Philippines Inc.
EP Hernandez Bldg., 1646 Evangelista St., Makati City
POEA LICENSED: POEA-088-LB-052919-R
For manpower pooling only
No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers
- Total Jobs 111 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity June 5, 2023
- Contact Numbers 8439149; 8439141; 8441366; 5337634; 5337807
- Address EP Hernandez Bldg., 1646 Evangelista St., Makati City