ELEMENTARY TEACHER (MAPEH) Job Hiring in Bahrain for Philippine School Bahrain
Career Opportunity Bahrain!
Job Vacancy: ELEMENTARY TEACHER (MAPEH)
Employer/Company: Philippine School Bahrain
Job Location: Bahrain
Philippine School Bahrain, in partnership with Omanfil, is urgently looking for teachers!
ELEMENTARY TEACHER (MAPEH)
- At least 5 years work experience in the same field
- Diploma in a Relevant field
- Valid license as a professional teacher issued by the PRC
- Adapts and reassesses lesson plans to meet specific student needs, comply with newly implemented guidelines or rules, and to update relevant information and include new developments in education
- Provides a safe, positive learning environment for students
- Communicates with parents as per school guidelines on a regular basis, including presenting student progress reports and informing parents of requisite student discipline
- Update RESUME with detailed job description
- Certificate of Employment (COE)
- Training Certificate
- Valid passport
- Diploma & TOR
- PEOS, E-REG, POEA info sheet
- Other CERTIFICATES related to job preferences.
For Manpower Pooling Only
Beware of Illegal Recruiters
No Fees to be Collected During Application Process
NO PLACEMENT FEE, NO PROCESSING FEE, NO VISA FEE CHARGES
Walk-in applicants can visit us at:
Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation
📍 802 Rodeo Bldg, Km. 18. West Service Road, South Super Hi-way, Parañaque City
The Philippine School Bahrain (PSB) was established in 1994 through the initiative and cooperative efforts of 27 Filipinos who became its founders. The school provides pre-elementary, elementary and secondary education to Filipino children in the Kingdom of Bahrain. It uses the Philippine curriculum to facilitate the smooth integration of home-bound children in the mainstream of Philippine education system. Upon the approval of the Ministry of Education, and with three rented villas at the Kanoo Gardens, it formally opened its doors to Filipino students on 26 August 1995. Because of its strong commitment to provide quality education, the PSB was recognized by the Philippine government on 30 March 2000. Through the leadership of the Board of Governors headed by Mr. Rodrigo Acosta, Chairman, and Mr. Reuel Castro, Vice-Chairman, the PSB has become an institution which promotes not only academic excellence but also Filipino values and cultural heritage among Filipino children in Bahrain.
Today, through the bayanihan spirit and unwavering support of Filipinos in Bahrain as well as the unfailing generosity of the government of the Kingdom of Bahrain, the PSB has developed into a big institution of learning in a spacious campus at A’Ali. The PSB is a Filipino home away from home. It faithfully abides by its motto “excellence through wisdom” for the greater glory of every Filipino, for the Philippines, for the Kingdom of Bahrain and for God.
- Total Jobs 244 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity September 25, 2026
- Contact Numbers 8211650-55; 8222141-45; 0999-9935130; 0917-8651505
- Address Rodeo Bldg., 802 Km. 18 West Service Road South Super Hiway, Paranaque City