Electromechanical Technician Job Hiring in Qatar for Linc Facility Services
Career Opportunity in Qatar!
Job Vacancy: Electromechanical Technician
Employer/Company: Linc Facility Services
DMW Registration / Accreditation No.: 10335625042526
Job Location: Qatar
- Male candidates
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Electromechanical knowledge and/or electronics.
- Experience in maintenance of large facilities is a MUST.
- Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
- Align, fit, and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, and microscopes.
- Analyze and record test results, and prepare written testing documentation.
- Inspect parts for surface defects.
- Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, and technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Repair, rework, and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies and systems to meet operational specifications and tolerances.
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as oscilloscopes, electronic voltmeters, and bridges.
- Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Develop, test, and program new robots.
- Operate metalworking machines to fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, and fixtures.
- Train others to install, use, and maintain robots.
- Resume with 2×2 Picture
- Passport Valid
- Certificate of Employment
The Linc Group is an award-winning provider of integrated facilities management, HVAC and building systems services, lighting and electrical solutions, and other support services to thousands of commercial, government, and residential clients worldwide. We are also a premier provider of comprehensive green solutions designed to help commercial clients attain LEED and ENERGY STAR certification, as well as help residential clients dramatically lower their energy usage and utility bills.
In partnership with:
Lifelinks International Resources, Inc.
POEA License No.: POEA-058-LB-031120-R
8th Floor, Room 1, Left Wing, First Maritime Place, San Antonio Village, Makati City
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
NO FEES in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers
- Total Jobs 61 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity February 19, 2024
- Contact Numbers 8815-0407; 09989685750
- Address 8th Floor, Room 1, Left Wing, First Maritime Place, San Antonio Village, Makati City