Electrical Technician Job Hiring in Saudi Arabia for ShipCare Trading & Contracting 2 applications
Job Opportunities in Saudi Arabia!
Job Vacancy: Electrical Technician
Principal/Company: ShipCare Trading & Contracting
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
- This job requires male applicants
- Minimum of 4 years work experience
- You will be responsible for creating, installing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing electrical equipment.
- Electrical technicians work in offices or factories, either supervising electricians or as part of a production team.
- Electrical technicians follow a device’s design plan, inspect, construct, and repair electrical systems.
- Detailed RESUME
- Certificate of Employment ( if available)
- Candidate must have ready passport
Shipcare Trading & Contracting Est. is recognized as one of the premier full-service ship repair businesses headquartered in Jeddah Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that has been in business Marine Services Company since 2014 and has shown growth every year since inception.
Shipcare was founded in 2014 as a Marine Services. Company with the aim of providing high-quality Products & Services to key Marine Industry customers. We are current subcontractors to DCNS for the RSNF Sawary LEX & ERAV program in Jeddah. We currently provide technically skilled manpower for
various roles and requirements of DCNS. Some of the profiles we provide are – Marine Electricians,
Marine Mechanics, Riggers, Scaffolders etc.
In partnership with:
Advance Group Link Manpower Services Inc.
2nd Floor, #35 General Avenue, GSIS Village, Project 8, Quezon City, Philippines
For Manpower Pooling Only
Beware of Illegal Recruiters
No Fees to be Collected During Application Process
- Total Jobs 17 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity April 15, 2025
- Contact Numbers +632-986-7646; 961-6434; 0939-9250064; 0917-6285605
- Address 2nd Floor, #35 General Avenue, GSIS Village, Project 8, Quezon City