CABLE JOINTER ASSISTANT Job Hiring in Saudi Arabia for Al Gihaz Holding 1 application
Career Opportunity in the Saudi Arabia!
Job Vacancy: CABLE JOINTER ASSISTANT
Employer/Company: Al Gihaz Holding Company
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10164644020125
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
CABLE JOINTER ASSISTANT
- Male Applicants
- Age 25 to 35 years old
- At least 2 years above experience in the same field
- Must be at least a graduate of a four-year undergraduate course.
- Always work safely wearing relevant PPE that is supplied
- Assist in the Installation of Electrical Infrastructure as instructed, ensuring that all work is undertaken to a high standard of safety and technical quality by following all appropriate generic and specific method statements, work procedures and safety instructions
- Accept delivery of plant and materials and check fitness for purpose prior to use
- Ensure vehicles, plant and equipment remain in good condition, and report any defects to their Line Manager
- Sign on to and understand site specific risk assessments on and ensure maintenance of a safe working environment
- Attend “toolbox talks” and other training courses as required
- Assist the Cable Jointer to Record accurately details of work undertaken
- Submit relevant work details for recording and invoicing in the required timescale
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by the Regional Construction Manager that fall within the general experience scope of the individual.
- Performs cable inspection and locate faults for repair or replacement.
- Works indoors, outdoors and in confined spaces.
- He will have to stand for long hours, climb, bend and kneel for cable works
- He is also expected to be detail oriented to ensure safety on job.
- Detailed RESUME
- Certificate of Employment
- Candidate must have ready passport
Founded by Saeed Ali Al-Angari in 1975, Algihaz Company has grown from a small contracting firm to a multi-billion Saudi Riyals group of companies. The group comprises of a number of firms, which collaborate to form a prominent entity of various activities that include power, electrical, civil, environmental, structural, commercial, industrial, high end technology products, information technology security and solution, communications, value-added services, geographic information systems (GIS), Value added Services (VAS), visualization and real estate development.
At the core of the group lies Algihaz Company, with over 40 years of successful track record in the supply, erection, and commissioning of 132KV transmission lines, 380KV & 132KV sub-stations (GIS type), indoor and outdoor equipment, large power transformers up to 502MVA, HV/MV switch gears, and 132KV, 33KV & 13.8Kv distribution networks.
Over the last few years, innovative concepts and systems were introduced to meet international standards. Offices and facilities were modernized. ISO certifications were issued to Algihaz corporate, the transmission and distribution business units, and to System House for Electric Panels (SEP). Geographically, AlGihaz has now regional and International offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Cairo, Beirut, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
Fast growing Saudi conglomerate with a workforce of over 4000 people comprising of managers, professionals, engineers, and skilled and semi skilled technicians.
In partnership with:
L.C. Manpower Expertise Corporation
POEA License No.: POEA-159-LB-080818-R
Unit 1081 Ramagi Bldg. Pedro Gil Street Paco, Manila
For Manpower Pooling Only
No Fees to be collected
Beware of Illegal Recruiters
L.C. Manpower Expertise Corporation
- Total Jobs 54 Jobs
- Type Service Contractor
- Status Valid License
- License Validity September 24, 2026
- Contact Numbers (02) 53509148; 53103053; 09178507303
- Address Rms 1079-B & 1081-273 Ramagi Bldg., Pedro Gil St., Paco, Manila