Verdant Manpower Mobilization Center, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Verdant Manpower Mobilization Center, Inc.
Address: U107 A&B Criselda II Bldg 107 Sct. De Guia St. Sacred Hearth, Quezon City
Tel No/s : 9297448; 4158750
Email Address : email@example.com
Verdant Manpower Mobilization Center Inc. is a corporation duly organized in 1991 under Philippine Laws, and is licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) to participate in its Overseas Employment Program. It was specifically organized to engage in recruitment and deployment of Filipino professionals and skills in demand in the global market.
It has sought to respond to the Philippine government’s call for extensive participation of the private sector in nation building, by way of providing professional services to overseas principals and employers and sustaining high degree of competence, commitment, and excellence in ensuring good employment opportunities and genuine welfare of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW).
We have a strong commitment in providing the highest level of personalized customer care combined with total honest approach both to the foreign clients and to our product.
- Oil & Gas (Offshore & On-Shore)
- Fabrication Yard and Chemical & Petrochemical Industries
- Administration and Accountancy
- Architecture and Interior Design
- Engineering & Technical Works
- Executive, Management & Supervisory levels
- Medical & Healthcare
- Hospitality & Catering Crews
- Automotive Personnel for Authorized High-end Car Dealers
- Heavy Equipment & Power Generation
- Inspection and Certification
- Geotechnical & Civil Construction
- Roads and Bridges
- Tunneling and Pipeline
- Electro-Mechanical works
- Manufacturing Plant (Steel, PEB & Tanks & Vessels, UPVC, Glass & Aluminum, Plastic etc.), Food Manufacturing
- IT & ICT, Power Solutions
- Logistics and Transport
- Marine Works and Port Operations
- Retail and Hyper mart Staffing, and other specialized industries
Documents needed for Job Applicants
- Resume with detailed job description
- Employment Certificates
- Certificate of Training’s and Seminars Attended
- VALID copy of Passport and NBI Clearance
- 3pcs. MOST RECENT 2×2 Photo
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 9297448; 4158750 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Verdant Manpower Mobilization Center, Inc. is located at U107 A&B Criselda II Bldg 107 Sct. De Guia St. Sacred Hearth, Quezon City, Philippines.
Rate This Agency ( 5 average based on 2 Reviews )
Hi good day is this agency still finding a employees to go abroad???