AMAL NOOR BATO
Login as Employer
- Position Desired Teacher/Administrative/Management
- Highest Degree Level Graduated from College
- Total Years of Experience 6 years
*I am Amal N. Bato.
*A licensed teacher for more than 6 years TESOL and TEYL Certified.
*Have neutral accent *Handled different subjects (English, Math, Science and Values) in primary up to tertiary levels
*Worked in both offline and online teaching
*Worked as community enumerator and facilitator
*Worked as secretary in an institution
*Taught beginners to advanced students, both young and adult learners
*Attention to detail.
*Ability to work independently and confidence to undergo household visits.
*Computer literacy to be able to work on smart phone-based data collection applications.
*Good facilitation skills.
*Good communication skills and experience in participatory methodology.
*Innovative, motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
*Willing to accomplish each day’s work with the supervisor by the end of each day.
Summary of Skills
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Division Cluster Seminar- Workshop On Science Education In K To 12 Curriculum (July 26, 2018 )
Gearing Up Millennial Learners For Science In The Global Educational Arena
- Seminar and Workshop on Social Healing and Peace Building Needs Assessment (November 8-9, 2017 )
Sectoral Conversation with the Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) organized by the Office of the Presidential Adviser on the Peace Process (OPAPP)
- Training and Workshop on Psychosocial Interventions (October 13 - 15, 2017 )
Inclusive and Integrated Humanitarian Actions for Community and Home – Based Internally Displaced Persons of the Marawi Siege
- Training on Data Gathering (September 4 -6, 2017 )
Inclusive and Integrated Humanitarian Actions for Community and Home – Based Internally DisplacedPersons of the Marawi Siege
- Seminar and Workshop (August 8- 9, 2017 )
Shared Visioning and Strategic Planning for Marawi Crisis Response and Rebuilding with the Civil Society Stakeholders
- Seminar on MAEd 2 and Experiential Learning Courses (February 13, 2016 )
The Significant Role of the Experiential Learning and its Philosophical Implication in the Pedagogy
- Orientation-Seminar on the K-12 SHS and Revised General Education Curricula (November 15, 2015 )
Quality Education as the Alignment and Consistency of Outcomes with the Institution’s Vision, Mission and Goal
- Seminar on Methods and Strategies in Teaching (July 27, 2015 )
Keeping Abreast with the Today’s Modern Teaching Trends
- Workshop on Islamic manners (April 30, 2015 )
Back to Shape (Reviving the Good Manners)