Admin Assistant with experience in Accounting
Login as Employer
- Highest Degree Level Graduated from College
- Language English, Tagalog
- Religion Catholic/Christian
- Total Years of Experience 3 years
Innovative and goal-driven administrative assistant, have multiple years’ of experience working in a multi diverse company. Adept in providing optimal assistant in preparing accounting reports and consistently checks the correctness of accounts. Excellent customer service, by resolving customers inquiries and complaints. Using thorough analysis with denied insurance claims by converting it into approve.
- Medeor 24x7 Hospital Admin Assistant
• Created and processes a variety of administrative records using database.• In contact with insurance companies about denied claims, to materialized into approval.• Preparing & reviewing insurance claim-forms & invoices for completeness.• Co-ordinate with billing & medical staffs to collect patient demographic & billing details• Communicating with patient queries and complaints.• Verify insurance, pre-authorization & collect co-payment from patients.• Assess data on insurance policies to determine appropriate coverage.• Resolved insurance billing issues.
- Riverside Medical Center Accounting Staff
Posted patients’ & companies payments into the system in daily basis.• Prepared & processed checks for reimbursement claims.• Handled the customers concerns through calls & emails.• Reviewing bills and claims for accurate information.• Consolidated accounts payable and accounts receivables.• Securing collection of clients past due accounts.• Reconcile accounts in timely manner• Perform monthly reconciliation, if needed.
- Commission on Audit Intern
Prepared financial statements and checking official receipts needed in audit.• Scrutinized the working papers, reports & documents for audit.• Closed the report of salaries and allowances of employee from previous quarters.• Identified discrepancies of financial statements provided by government entities.