ROEL ANGELO ABAN NUELAN
Login as Employer
- Position Desired FITTER HOTEL- HVAC TECHNICIAN,MAINTENANCE FITTER
- Highest Degree Level Graduated from College
- Total Years of Experience 21 YEARS
SUMMARY of QUALIFICATIONS
- Presently working as a Facilities Technician in Holland America Lines, responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting of various galley equipments such as flight type dishwashers,bain maries, chillers, cold rooms, glass washers, laundry equipments, coffee machines, HVAC and pool macineries in compliance with various health and sanitary protocols of Public health organizations such as USPH,Canadian PH,etc.
- Worked for 8 years as a Fire Safety Attendant in Holland America Line taking responsibility of the maintenance all high end fire safety and suppression equipments on board such as Salwico Fire alarm system, sprinkler systems, portable extinguishers, Fixed CO2, fire pumps, smoke, flame and heat detectors.
- 5 years experience in pulping and paper manufacturing, mechanical engineering and management in particular, preventive and corrective maintenance, research and development, leadership and mentoring, test and problem-solving.
- Well trained and experienced firefighter for nearly 5 years with enhanced knowledge on fire suppression, emergency response, environmental safety and hazard reduction.
- Proved the ability to think logically and remain calm under stressful situations.
- Computer literate with excellent communication skills.
- With first-rate driving skills
- Self motivated professional, capable of working independently or as part of a team.
- Holland America Lines FACILITIES TECHNICIAN (HOTEL FITTER) HVAC
Responsible for the maintenance and troubleshooting of all equipment in relation to Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning System; Chilled water Air Handling Units, Fancoils (Deck & ceiling mounted) and Split type airconditioning on board cruise ships.Troubleshooting involves electronic, mechanical, electrical and automation aspects of all various air conditioning systems.Specialization and familiarity on the following HVAC and auxilliary brands and products: SAMP Air handling Units, Flaktwood and Comefri exhaust Fans, Galetti and Rhoss Fan coils. Belimo Fire Dampers and Schneider Air conditioning instrumentation.Maintains and troubleshoots, Halton Galley exhaust hoods with UV lights installations.Air Handling Units also includes maintenance of the auxilliary features such as the UV light Air purification system (HVACON) and the biohazard exhaust duct handling specifically installed in special Covid isolation facilities.
- HOLLAND AMERICA LINES FACILITIES TECHNICIAN (HOTEL FITTER) FACILITIES EQUIPMENT
Responsible for Troubleshooting and maintenance of various Hotel Equipments such as Laundry machinees and dryer machines, flat ironers, galley equipment such as flight type dishwasher, bain maries, chillers, cold rooms,meat slicers etc. bakery equipments such as dough sheeters, cutters and mixers. Involves in the maintenance of pool machineries and chemical shocking and draining of Jacuzzis and Hydropools.Also making sure equipments are in compliance to the standards and protocols set by various law enforcements organizations in the field of Public health and safety such as USPH, Canadian PH, etc. Dishwahers for instance, must maintain set of standards as to surface temperature in different stages and more importantly as to the effectiveness of the equipment.Also responsible for scheduling preventing maintenace on such equipments to minimize and prevent downtime on breakdowns and delay in production or service.Specialization and Familiarity in various Hotel equipment brand lines such as Vega Machines (Laundry), Hobart and Electolux Galley equipments, Alliance washer & dryers, Mellita cofeemachines etc.
- HOLLAND AMERICA LINES FIRE SAFETY ATTENDANT
Responsible for testing and maintenance of all fire detection and suppression equipment such as; Salwico Fire Alarm System, fire, heat and smoke detectors, sprinkler systems, hi-fog system, fire extinguisher (CO2,dry powder, foam and water),and fire dampers (manual, electric and hydraulic).As well as, SCBA (Self-contained Breathing Apparatus) BA Bottles refilling and Air compressor maintenance. Troubleshoots and maintenance of Fire Alarm system, weekly test of all detectors, replacement of modules, and detectors if needed.Tracing cable breaks in loops.Repair and maintenance of Drager BA setsAnd upkeeps other safety features inside the ship such as illuminated exit signs and lines and low level lights which are essentials in case of emergencies.Fire team member-responsible for the suppression of actual fire with appropriate trainings in subic Philippines and quebec,Canada as to ship fires and confined space entry.
- Department of the Interior and Local Government - Bureau of Fire Protection fIRE OFFICER 1 / FIREFIGHTER / FIRE TRUCK DRIVER
Emergency Medical Services-Ambulance DrivertAugust 17, 2010 - September 2011Responsible for providing emergency medical services as required under highly stressful emergency conditions. Respond to emergency calls of almost all types of situation performing extrications of seriously injured fatalities putting into safety.Provide medical transportation assistance with medical care to individuals in need.Conduct First Aid trainings to various schools, organizations and companies discussing topics such as cardiopulmonary resuscitation, splinting and bandaging, soft tissue injury treatment, spineboard management, rope rescue and rapid auto extrication.Attend in-service trainings on emergency first response and first aid application to stay updated on the innovations in the field.Fire Fighter / Firetruck DrivertJanuary 22, 2007 - August 16, 2010
Respond to life-threatening emergencies ranging from 1 to 5 alarm fires, flooding, and accidents.Attend in-service training classes to remain current in knowledge of fire codes, laws, ordinances, and regulations.Perform salvage operationsPerform rescue/extrication operations where necessary to prevent loss of life or further injury from any cause.Conduct building inspections for the confirmation of fire dangers. Make sure about conformity of fire safety codes. Perform duties in fire prevention, public education and communications as resource speaker.
- Isarog Pulp & Paper Co., Inc.,t PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR
Supervised and monitored production operation/operators and coordinates with the concerned units to ensure smooth production of quality pulp in accordance with the established company standards and policies.Proposed and proved innovations in the process lines concerning piping layout and design, pump capacity needed and alternative line design for downtime reduction and increase in production without compromising the quality of the end product.Contributed and participated to both ISO 1400 and ISO 9001:2000 internal audits which led to the accreditation of Isarog Pulp and Paper Co., Inc.
- ISAROG PULP & PAPER CO. iNC PRODUCTION PROCESS ENGINEER
Monitored implementation of control plan in each section and assists production supervisor in the day to day activities.Proposed and discussed process innovations with the quality control division to further improve product quality without the significant increase in production cost.
- ISAROG PULP & PAPER O. INC MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
Administered the day to day conduct of activities pertinent to various preventive and corrective mechanical maintenance repair works and ensured strict adherence to company-formulated maintenance guidelines and procedures in accordance with established company standards and policies.