Login as Employer
A graduate of Philippine Normal University-Manila and one who intends to make a career in my chosen field, I would like to apply for a teaching position in your school. I obtained the degree of Bachelor of Science in Physics for Teachers in 2004. As an undergraduate, I was an active member of the Philippine Normal University-Department of Science & Technology Scholars Association (PNU-DOST SA) and the Society for the Advancement of Physics Education (SAPE). Grasping every opportunity to increase my knowledge and develop my personality, I participated in forums, seminars, and training afforded by the college.
My undergraduate course has efficiently equipped me for the noble task of molding students to become morally and socially responsible leaders and doers in their chosen fields. In addition, my 16 years of teaching experience as a physics teacher has offered me wide experiences, which will be helpful in effective teaching.
I am a dedicated educator with many years of teaching experience in my native Philippines, Thailand, and China. Teaching Physics to learners whose first language is not English is quite challenging. I could have easily given up, but I did not. I considered every obstacle a challenge, treating them as opportunities to learn something new.
Along with my personal and technical skills, my 16 years of experience taught me how to be a great collaborative team player. I believe that my education and experience would add value to your institution. When you combine these with my passion and teaching dedication, I think I provide the total package. I hope that I can be a part of your family.
I would be happy to have an interview with you at your most convenient time. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org and +639636633794. Attached is my resume for your perusal. Sincere gratitude for the favorable action you will accord my application.
- Maple Leaf International School - Luoyang, Henan, China Physics/Math Teacher (online class)
Physics Teacher, Grade 11-12 Math Teacher, Grade 10 I signed a two-year contract with Maple Leaf International School, but due to the pandemic the visa officer had to stop the visa and work permit application. At the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic in early 2020, I was in the Philippines for winter vacation and for work visa application. The pandemic lead to a sudden shift to online teaching after closure of the MLIS Henan campus. I delivered my lessons online but soon resigned from work when my mother was diagnosed with liver cirrhosis as she requires round-the-clock care. I have been looking after her for almost 2 years, setting aside my initial plan to return abroad. I’m looking to move to a new city or country and I want a job that allows me to expand my career. I look forward to the opportunity to bring my expertise to your respected institution.
- Guiyang Prime International School - Guiyang, Guizhou, China Physics/General Science Teacher
AQA ASA Level Physics Teacher, Grade 11 Combined Science/General Science Teacher, Grade 7 ESL Teacher, Grade 7 Foreign class master, Grade 11 Resigned to teach at a Canadian offshore school.
- Educhina Bela International School - Beijing, China Physics/Math Teacher
• AP Physics Teacher, Grade 11• Math Teacher, Grade 10• Dance club adviser, Grade 10• Judge, Interschool Film Dubbing Competition• One month prior to the end of my contract, the principal of a prestigious Canadian offshore school offered me a teaching position at her school. I did not renew my contract and began working on my visa papers to get transferred to Henan. Unfortunately, there was insufficient time to complete the paperwork before my visa expired. The school’s visa officer gave birth and was off work. I was hired by a Sino-British international school in Guizhou and they were able to provide a work visa. I worked there temporarily for one semester.
- Shandong Dongying Number 1 Senior High School - Dongying City, Shandong, China Science/Math Teacher
GAC 010 Teacher (Math 2: Statistics & Finance ), Grade 11 GAC 013 Teacher (Science 2: Scientific Principles), Grade 11 GAC 004 Teacher (Math 1: Fundamentals), Grade 10 GAC 003 Teacher (Study Skills for Independent Learning), Grade 10 Facilitator/Lecturer, English Camp Resigned to teach Physics at a Sino-American international school in Beijing
- Sapphawitthayakhom School - Maesot, Tak, Thailand Physics/Math/ESL/Astronomy/Health Teacher
AP Physics Teacher, Grade 10-12 Math Teacher, Grade 9 Astronomy Teacher, Grade 10 ESL Teacher, Grade 9-12 ASEAN Studies Teacher, Grade 11 Health Teacher, Grade 10 ESL lecturer for Thai teachers, school administrators, and police officers Mentor for the Science & Math Academic Festival, the Science & Math Pageant and the Science & Math Prom Night. Resigned in 2016 to teach in China.
- Cayetano Science and Technology High School - Taguig, Philippines Biology/Research & Stat Teacher
Biology Teacher, Grade 8 Research & Statistics Teacher, Grade 10 Resigned as a regular permanent teacher to teach at a special science high school in Thailand.
- Benigno Aquino High School Comembo, Makati City Physics/Biology/General Science Teacher
Physics Teacher, Grade 10 Biology Teacher, Grade 8 General Science Teacher, Grade 7 Mentor/Coach, Division and Regional Physics Quiz Bee Resigned as a regular permanent teacher in August of 2011 to teach at a special science and technology high school to gain more professional experience.
- Colegio De Sta. Rosa - Guadalupe Viejo, Makati City Physics Teacher
Physics Teacher, Grade 10 Class adviser, Grade 10 I gained my first teaching experience as a Physics teacher and class adviser at this exclusive all-girls high school. I taught Mechanics, Waves, Optics, Electromagnetism, Thermodynamics, and Modern Physics.
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- DOST Scholar (2000-2004 )
Recipient of a college scholarship from the Department of Science and Teachnology.
- Valedictorian (2000 )
High School Valedictorian
- UPCAT Awardee (2000 )
Recipient of a college scholarship from the University of the Philippines after passing the UPCAT.
- Gerry Roxas Foundation Leadership Award and Scholarship (2000 )
Leadership award and college scholarship
- San Miguel Brewery Philippines Scholarship (2000 )