Curriculum Vitae of Eunice Sanchez,ECE
Only employers can view the candidate's contact.
Login as Employer
Login as Employer
Experienced Salesforce Support Engineer providing premium support to different Salesforce Organizations’ technical issues. With all the commitment and thoroughness, I able to close an average of 100 tickets per month and 4.5-5/5 feedback rating from customers.
Currently working as a Salesforce functional consultant providing end to end solutions for various Accounts. Aside from being a Salesforce functional consultant I was able to land in different roles such as Salesforce QA/Tester and also had experience in training new users on how to use Salesforce and providing documentation to better understand the functionality of Salesforce.
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines Bachelor of Sciende in Electronics Engineer
-Passed the 2019 Electronics Engineer licensure examination
December 2019-January 2022
- Accenture Salesforce Support Engineer
- Proficient with Salesforce Admin functions across Sales, Service and Platform Cloud
- Helped customers to drive user adoption of Lightning Service technology
- Coach other team members on Salesforce product to ensure knowledge is distributed among the team
- Experience in working with various Salesforce Implementation involving different Salesforce Clouds
- Worked with Team’s subject matter expert representing our Team as a Knowledge Evangelist who consistently gathers feedbacks to article repository for correction/articulation and creation of newly discovered behavior through article creation.
- Used various tools needed debugging different issues with Salesforce (Developer console, Debug logs, Schema Builder etc.)
- DXC Technology Salesforce Functional Consultant
- Salesforce Functional Consultant for Managed Services ANZ. Gather, analyze, and interpret information from clients to understand business processes, business needs and customer experience to deliver Salesforce based solutions
- Identify risks prior to project commencement and contribute to development of the risk management plan
- Migrate and export data to and from Salesforce including source to data mapping using data loader and other related migrating tools
- Create documentations as guide for Salesforce users.
- Experience in test scripts creation, bug creation and test scripts execution
- Knowledge with using different tools such as JIRA, Confluence, AWS and Lucid Chart
- Support the implementation and rollout of the system.
Summary of Skills