Kenneth Molano CV
Login as Employer
- Lserv Corporation Site Supervisor
• Under Ericsson Philippines ATP Project
• Monitored construction tasks to meet tight schedules and complete projects on time.
• Resolved work issues and team conflicts to promote progress on complex projects.• Established and maintained close working relationships with staff, clients and vendors.
• Supervised projects to uphold schedule requirements and quality demands.
• Established and enforced procedures and work standards, promoting team performance and safety.
• Organized and participated in monthly on-site meetings with clientele and subcontractors.
• Knowledgeable in Ericsson Wireless and Transport Equipment
- Commsec Inc Site Supervisor
• Under Huawei Project
• Addressed contractor requests for interpretations in site planning.
• Resolved unexpected technical difficulties and communicated solutions with clients and representatives.
• Conducted monthly progress meetings to inform senior leadership and stakeholders of project advancements.
• Supervised and monitored project subcontractors and labor force.
• Answered technical concerns and devised solutions to resolve site and engineering problems.• Surveyed project sites to establish reference points to guide construction.
• Guided projects to meet timescales, budgets and agreed specifications.
• End-to-end Wireless project implementation, including Site survey, Materials delivery, Installation, Commissioning, Migration, Site Rectification and Troubleshooting
• Sub-con Control on site level
• Enforce Safety and QA/QC Implementation
• Oversee day to day activity of the Contractors in implementing AC Upgrade of cell sites in accordance with the company’s approved Standard and Technical Site Survey Report (TSSR).• Knowledgeable in Huawei Transport equipment.
- Technology Radical and Customer Excellence Services, Inc. Network Engineer
Perform access migration and integration in every network operation implemented by Huawei Telecommunication.
• Responsible for on-site installation, testing, commissioning an acceptance of Huawei Access Network devices.
• Creates Method of procedure (MOP) for every site implemented by Huawei Telecommunication.• Provides support and analyze problems, perform troubleshooting and incident response on the system, communicate with site technicians and track problems through to resolution• Enforce Safety and QA/QC Implementation• Handled Huawei Equipment