Ralph Joseph Mabilangan – Curriculum Vitae
Login as Employer
Dear Sir / Ma’am,
I am interested in applying to your company and I believe that I have the qualities necessary to excel in the job. I am certain that I possess the attributes required to flourish in the position as well as the knowledge and expertise to benefit your company.
Summary of Skills
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Food and Beverage Services NC II - TESDA (2022 )
covers topics that will help understand the duties and responsibilities of a food and beverage service staff, the F&B department and its role in the tourism industry. This course also consists of topics on preparing the F&B environment for service and handling complaints from the guests.
- Basic Training (2022 )
The modules are personal survival training, firefighting, first aid and CPR, personal safety and social responsibility, and proficiency in security awareness.
- Safety Training for Personnel Providing Direct Service to Passengers in Passengers Spaces (2023 )
The safety procedures on ro-ro passenger ships, such as the safe movement of vehicles and passengers when embarking and disembarking, and cargo safety and hull integrity.
- Passenger Ship Crowd Management Training (2023 )
Learning about your vessel, relevant rules and regulations and practicing emergency protocols.
- Passenger Ship Crisis Management and Human Behavior Training (2023 )
To train seafarers how to organize shipboard emergency procedures, use emergency plan and control passengers and other personnel during emergencies.
- Security Awareness Training and Seafarers with Designated Security Duties (2023 )
To raise awareness about the different security threats and how seafarers can maintain security on board of a ship.
- NAPOLCOM | PNP Entrance (2021 )
It is a standard test for people who want to become a part of the Philippine National Police.
- Nationwide Mass Training on Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (2019 )
It is a training to learn about lifesaving technique that's useful in many emergencies, such as a heart attack or near drowning, in which someone's breathing or heartbeat has stopped.
- Water Safety and Survival Techniques (2019 )
It is a training for individuals or groups with a high probability of encountering a life or death situation in water.