Login as Employer
- Position Desired Hemodialysis Nurse
- Slogan Save A Kidney, Save a Life
- Language English
- Total Years of Experience 3
Pleasant and energetic nursing professional seeking position as a homecare dialysis nurse. Bringing excellent
record of nursing education, training, experience and outstanding interpersonal skills to attain the maximum level of patient
- Holy Name University Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Dean's Lister (2008-2012)
- Tagbilaran Community Hospital Nurse Volunteer
- Worked under the supervision of an RN providing bedside care, treatments and clinical documentation for patients in the Emergency room and Medical Ward.
- Assisted with patient blood product administration/transfusion.
- Administered intramuscular, and subcutaneous injections, and oral medications.
- Dr. Winda Cadag Memorial Dialysis Center Dialysis Staff Nurse
- Provided hemodialysis treatments for patients in the chronic and acute stages of renal failure.
- Performed all technical aspects of dialysis procedures.
- Monitored and evaluated patient responses to treatments and applied appropriate adjustments as per protocol or as prescribed by physician.
- Provided patient education on nutritional and fluid requirements; access management, as well as the importance of compliance to treatment regimens.
- Prepared and administer medications.
- Collected specimens for lab requirements.
- Accurate documentation.
- Working with the Dialysis Technicians to ensure that dialysis machines and equipment are set up correctly.
- Hello Rache Healthcare Virtual Assistant
- Recorded diagnoses and treatment recommendations as dictated by a physician.
- Accurately documented patient's complete medical history
- Monitored and reviewed patient's medical records prior to their appointments.
- Reported medical data discrepancies to physicians.
- Assisted physicians in accessing all relevant test results and medical history documents.
- Outbound calling to follow-up on patient's response to treatment and to confirm there next clinic appointment.