Login as Employer
- Position Desired English Teacher
- Slogan A dynamic and experienced English Language Teacher with years of diverse, developmental teaching and training.
- Language English, Japanese
- Religion Catholic/Christian
- Total Years of Experience 5
- Expected Salary 100,000
I started off my career as a part time Online English Teacher 6 years ago with a Japanese Company and that is how my interest in Japan sparked. Then after I graduated from my university; I sought a position in a Japanese Language school as a Project-Based Coordinator where I taught English 1-on-1 and in-groups for 4 years now. I prepared class syllabus, daily lesson plans and teaching aids needed to fulfill the objectives of the program. I also administered examinations, counseling, and conducted TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS and EIKEN preparation classes. In that role, a major accomplishment I’m most proud of was that I was called away to Japan on business as part of our company’s promotional efforts to attract more clients to study English in our school in Cebu. From that experience, came a vision of myself standing in front of a classroom and the whiteboard as my background, this was when I realized that I wanted to become a teacher in Japan. It would not even be an exaggeration to say that I took up Professional Education in the same university where I obtained my bachelor’s degree and learned Nihongo formally for 18 months to make this dream come true. Outside of work, I watch Youtube tutorials to improve my skills and to add knowledge and every week I like to watch Netlflix series. I understand that for this position you’re hiring for, you’re looking for someone who can provide fun and effective English lessons. Overall, due to my strong background and achievements I believe I am able to succeed in this role you’re hiring for.
- Fast River Earthling Service Inc. Project-Based Coordinator
- Taught English 1-on-1 and in-groups aged 1 andrnabove.
- Prepared class syllabus, outline and daily lesson plansrnas required.
- Administered examinations, counseling, and otherrnteaching aids needed to fulfill objectives of thernprogram.
- Conducted TOEIC, TOEFL and EIKEN preparationrnclasses.
- Online English Teacher Native Camp
- Conducted a 25-minute lesson with Japanese students.
- Instructed students for TOEIC preparation and variousrnteaching materials.
- Wrote feedback messages to the students after eachrnlesson.
- Established an environment that encourages studentsrnto learn and increase their interest in English.