Edwardo A. Mejarito
Login as Employer
- Position Desired MATERIAL SPECIALIST SUPERVISOR
- Highest Degree Level Studied but didn't finish College
- Total Years of Experience 6
• Professionally I am looking forward to joining an organization that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned. An Organization wherein I can fully utilize my skills in the best possible way for achieving the company’s goals, seeking a responsible job with an opportunity for professional challenges. Familiar with SAP.
- AL YOUSUF MOTORS LLC STOREKEEPER/PARTS PURCHASER
MATERIAL/ PARTS PROCUREMENT
rn• Procure workshop consumables, tools,rnequipment, manuals, and other materials on specific instructions from WorkshoprnManager or Foreman or to set stocking levels. This involves gaining a technicalrnunderstanding of need, sourcing, obtaining quotations, deciding supplier andrnrelated follow-up.
rn• Receiving all indented materials,rnconfirming quality and quantity. This will include issuing out materialsrnthrough correct documentation
rn• The role also includes picking, binning,rnloading & unloading of materials on delivery vehicles and preparesrndeliveries
rn• Ensure that all returnable materials issuedrne.g. tools, manuals etc. are returned back to the store on time
rn• Carry out regular stock checks to ensure goodrninventory control; reporting shortages and damages to the Stockrncontroller/Workshop Manager (Support in Perpetual inventory)
rn• Maintaining stationery stocks at appropriaternlevels, placing orders in a timely manner to ensure continuity
rn• Monitoring daily attendance to ensure properrnworkforce.
rn• Maintaining the utmost cleanliness andrnorderliness in the store
rn• Ensuring high standards of safety regardingrnstored items to prevent fire hazard or any other accident
rn• Daily monitoring of waste stock such as oils,rnmetal, plastic, paper etc
rn• Organizing collection for salable items andrndisposal of rubbish items
- BPJV BECHTEL PETROPACK JOINT VENTURE MATERIAL SPECIALIST SUPERVISOR
· rnOversee the steel, Oversight tornES&H, quality and construction progress including reporting on dailyrnactivities and interfacing with contractor site teams.
- Takern responsibility for overviewing contractor’s performance from progress,rn ES&H and quality perspective.
· rnReport to the Field Material Management the organization may be assigned specific duties in receiving, inventory orrnshipping.
· rnResponsible for material managementrnfunctions, including the receipt, inventory, storage, and issuance ofrnconsumables, bulks, spares, equipment, and permanent plant materials to be usedrnin construction.
· rnMaintains direct working relationship withrnthe following.
· rnField Engineering and Constructionrnconcerning the storage and availability of materials for the issue to the field.
· rnProject Quality Control/Field Engineeringrnregarding documentation and inspection for materials in inventory.
· rnReceipt Inspection and Test personnel,rnconducts material receipt activities to ensure delivered materials comply withrnpurchase order requirements.
· rnin the project materials protection programrnin conjunction with other responsible groups within the project organization.
· rnMaintains custody of project materials inrninventory.
· rnPlan to meet the weekly installation andrnsupport the project schedule in a safe manner.
· rnPrepares and maintains Inventory ControlrnRecords (manual or automated).
· rnHandling and supervise 100 personnel insidernthe steel yard area
· rnconducting and maintaining a high quantityrninventories.
· rnAttendrnpre-start, toolbox talks, site walk-downs, and other conduct project meetings asrnrequired. including but not limited to the plan of the day, Interface andrncoordination meetings, 3 Week lookahead, and 90 Day Review meetings.