Carlo V. Madrilejos, CPA
Login as Employer
- Highest Degree Level Graduated from College
- Language English
- Religion Catholic/Christian
- Total Years of Experience 4
Certified Public Accountant with a history of working in the Accounting and Auditing industry. Skilled in Accounting and Auditing Standards, Financial Statements Preparation and Financial Reporting. Strong accounting professional graduated from Adamson University.
- PwC PHILIPPINES | ISLA LIPANA & CO. Experienced External Auditor
* Performed Actual Vs. Budgeted Analysis Report, Business Analysis Framework, Performance reviews and Financial statement analysis.* Accomplished quality work products in compliance with PwC methodology and ISAs (International Standards on Auditing)* Performed controls and substantive testing over the revenue and receivable, purchasing and payable,inventory, payroll and treasury process.* Experience in auditing accounting software like SAP, Xero, MYOB and Quickbooks.
- LIVESYNC OUTSOURCING PHILIPPINES, INC. Senior Accountant
* Prepared Budgeted Vs Financial Statement Report for every client engagement.* Performed whole accounting cycle for clients' accounting books* Review of accounting entries made by junior accountant* Preparation of Tax Returns (Income tax, Withholding Tax and VAT).* Preparation of monthly financial reports (Balance sheet, Income Statement, Equity Statement and Cash Flow Statement)* Lead every engagement assigned to me.
- ADAMSON UNIVERSITY - Office of the VP for Finance – Controller’s Office Accounting Intern
* Recording of the university's daily operating expenses on its accounting books.* Performed account reconciliation ledger for the University's receivable from Philippine Government Agency and University Athletes.* Performed Fixed Asset reconciliation and tagging;* Audit of petty cash fund of various departments in the University.
- ADAMSON UNIVERSITY - Information Technology Center – Systems Development Office Assistant (Working Scholar)
* Assisted and participated on monthly and annual budget meeting of IT Department.* Collated daily operational expenses and suggest a proposed budget every month and every year.* In order to retain the scholarship, working student must render 30-hours service per week while studying, maintain good grades each semester and performed apostolic activities to various area in Manila.* Providing services to Students, employees, and administrators of Adamson University.* Assist in posting announcements on the University website and accommodate concerns of students and university administrators in relation with their IT generated accounts.