Only employers can view the candidate's contact.
Login as Employer
Login as Employer
- Position Desired Machine Operator
- Highest Degree Level Graduated from High School
- Language Tagalog, English
- Religion Catholic/Christian
- Total Years of Experience 16
- Expected Salary 50000
As IMS Internal Auditor
- Conduct Internal Audit on designated section inside the company.
- Make sure that every section follows EMS / QMS standards.
As Assembly Team Leader
- Supervise all works within the assembly section.
- Make request of raw materials and assembly tools needed by the production.
- Conduct daily and monthly inventory of raw materials and finished products.
- Conduct KAIZEN for continuous improvement of the production.
- Conduct initial interview for Assembly Staff applicant.
- Supports in providing members necessary training, enhancing skills and techniques in the operation.
- Evaluate contractual and regular employees of their performances.
- Check daily attendance and controls rendition of overtime if necessary.
- Preparing and revising of work instructions for new and old products.
- Prepares the schedule of Assembly Staff for their daily tasks.
- Check/assists the assembly staff when problem occurs during production.
- Forecasting and computing product when it was done for delivery.
- Initiates line improvements and problem interventions by doing immediate remedial, corrective and or preventive actions.
- Performed other tasks that assigned by immediate superior.
- Reports directly to Manufacturing Manager.
- Maintain 5’S of the section.
- Aware of all process in assembly.
- Assists the production in the absence of the staff.
As Evacuation Chief
The Evacuation Chief is responsible for:
- Planning the whole evacuation and salvage procedure.
- Monitor the status of the evacuation and salvage operation.
- The whole evacuation and salvage operation.
Other Additional Skill
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft Exel, Microsoft Word and Power Point
Summary of Skills
Knowledge in Microsoft Excel