Login as Employer
Accomplished Chemical Technologist with more than 6 years of experience in Quality Control and Assurance in manufacturing industry, inside and outside the laboratory. A proactive individual looking for an opportunity that would maximize leadership, management, communication, technical and multitasking abilities.
- Technological University of the Philippines-Visayas Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology
a continuing education for Diploma in Chemical Engineering Technology
- Octal - an Alpek Poyester Business Quality Technician
- Collects and analyzes thermoforming and extrusion samples.
- Inspects production lines to check efficiency of machines through real time product inspection in production.
- Manages to decrease 6 customer complaints from 10 and above from previous years.
- Performs accurate physical and visual inspections of raw materials, components and subassemblies according to inspection plans to guarantee quality outputs.
- Creates Final Inspection Report for Final Products Packaging materials inspection.
- Uses precision meters and measurement tools for accurate testing.
- Reports production issues for swift remedy, eliminating operational disruptions.
- Collaborates with production teams to meet performance and productivity targets.
- Drives continuous improvement, implementing investigations and CAPAs to detect and resolve problems due to non-conformance.
- Data collection and report preparation.
- Reports to Manager and Supervisor.
- SAP data encoding
- Creates Inspection plan in SAP.
- SAP Notifications for Customer Complaints
- Roxol Bioenergy Corporation Quality Analyst
Collected and analyzed production sample . Managed to analyze 20 samples per day. Prepared correct sample quantities for analysis. Performs accurate physical and visual inspections of raw materials, components and subassemblies according to inspection plans to guarantee quality outputs. Verified supplier certificates and generated final conformance certificates before sign-off and shipping. Ran product conformance testing with attention to quality. Data encoding and reporting.
- TIMEX PHILIPPINES Junior Pollution Control Engineer
Implemented policies and devices to improve workplace safety. Followed safety processes and protocols while moving hazardous chemicals to avoid accidents. Assessed chemicals to shipped-in in company, checking SDS availability, and validity of permits and licenses of chemicals prohibited by government agencies. Implemented all waste handling guidelines to minimize waste generation. Supported permit government processing for compliance and submission to government agencies. Supported managers in environmental compliance certification through documentation, data collection or consolidation reports preparation.
- II-VI Performance Metals QC Analyst
Executed daily testing and verification activities, constantly achieving end-to-end testing targets. Drove continuous improvement, implementing investigations and CAPAs to detect and resolve problems due to non-conformance. Performed prompt and efficient sampling, labelling and testing of raw materials to guarantee timely release for production. Ensured compliant operations, verifying testing procedures were performed according to standard testing methods. Maintained up-to-date equipment records and logbooks, ensuring audit readiness at all times. Maintained qualified skills by proactively participating in professional development activities. Managed to analyze 15 to 20 samples per day.
Summary of Skills
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (2021 )
Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt offered by International Management Consultancy
- Registered Chemical Technician (2017 )
A registered Chemical Technician and a member of Integrated Chemists of the Philippines
- Safety Officer 1 (2022 )
Training offered by the Department of Labor and Employment.