Forklift Reach Truck Operator
Login as Employer
- PHILIPPINE RICE RESEARCH INSTITUTE (CENTRAL EXPERIMENT STATION) DRIVER III
• Operating vehicles grossing above 99208 lbs.rn• Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified rnlocations in a timely manner.rn• Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.rn• Maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations traveled.rn• Do other duties and responsibilities assigned by immediate supervisor and team leader.
- P&G (MODERN INDUSTRIES COMPANY) (DAMMAM, SAUDI ARABIA) FORKLIFT OPERATOR (HIGH REACH)
• Check brake, safety belt, horn, tires, forks, fire Extinguisher, lights, start switch, protection glass, rnoil leak, seat, forklift body, abnormal sound, mirror, forklift status, hoses, and chine, before start to rnwork. rn• Put away items in designated area location through the use of (RF SCANNERS)rn• Interact with DC shipping personnel in the loading process to ensure the time completion of the rnloading process in and safe condition of the items.rn• Responsible for operating the Reach truck/forklift during the put away activity rn• We use forklift still battery operated, reach truck (BT Battery Operated)rn• We also using SAP (System Application Product).rn• Loading and unloading to the truck by using forklift battery operated.rn• Report all near missed and accident to the supervisor and safety officer rnPage 2rn• Check equipment checklist for forklift and reach truckrn• Replenishment to the designated location and to the case picking area and also to the designated rnstage arearn• Do other duties and responsibilities assigned by immediate supervisor and team leader.
- PHILIPPINE RICE RESEARCH INSTITUTE (SAN MATEO, ISABELA) DRIVER I ( FORKLIFT OPERATOR)
• Ferry R & D (Research and Development) and administrative personnel from the station to their rnarea of destination and back in the conduct of their R & D and administrative activities;rn• Transport seeds, experimental or training materials, as well as the other supplies and farm rnequipment necessary in the conduct of R & D and administrative activities.rn• Maintain road worthiness of vehicles assigned to the station through periodic tuning-up or rninspection and also help in the maintenance or operation of other machines and equipment. rn• Do other duties that may be assigned to me by higher authority from time to time.rn• Can do / perform minor (troubleshooting) repair on vehicles, farm machineries & equipment.rn• Compliance to IMS (Integrated Management System) policies.rn• Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into rail cars or trailers using the rnforklift truck.rn• Load and unload farm materials from trailers using forklift trucks and other material handling rnequipment