WELDER Job Hiring in Canada for BRANDT 37 applications
Job Opportunities in Canada with permanent residency
Career Opportunity: Welder
Job Location: Canada
- 3 years minimum ongoing experience as Welder.
- Knowledge on reading engineered drawings and blueprints.
- Working knowledge of different welding process (GTAW, GMAW, FAW, SMAW, OAW, SAW, MIG, TIG, etc.)
- Secondary Graduate
- IELTS Review and Exam are mandatory (IELTS expenses will be paid by employer)
- Willing to undergo Trade Testing (Trade Testing will be paid by employer)
Night and Weekend Shift Premiums are available for up to $5/hour extra
Mercan Canada Employment Philippines, Inc.
POEA License No.: 052-U3-070422-R
Unit 502 & 506 Gallen Corporate Center EDSA cor. Ortigas Avenue, Quezon
For manpower pooling only
No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and Human Trafficker.
The Brandt Group of Companies is a dynamic and diverse group of companies headquartered in Regina, Saskatchewan. Brandt employs over 5000+ people and services markets in Canada, the United States, Europe, Australia and Asia
- Total Jobs 13 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity July 20, 2026
- Contact Numbers 9108010 - 14
- Address U502 & 506 Galleria Corporate Tower, EDSA cor Ortigas, Quezon City