WAITRESS Job Hiring in Saudi Arabia for Nesma United Industries Company Ltd. 3 applications
Career Opportunity in Saudi Arabia !
Job Vacancy: WAITRESS
Employer/Company: Nesma United Industries Company Ltd.
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
- Female applicants
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- Must have a hotel and fine dining experience.
- Excellent customer service skills are essential.
- Should be friendly, attentive, and able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of customers.
- Need strong verbal communication skills to take orders accurately, answer customer questions, and convey information to the kitchen and bar staff.
- Should be able to handle customer complaints or issues professionally and find solutions to ensure
- Need to adapt to a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, especially during busy shifts or peak dining hours.
- Welcome guests as they enter the restaurant, assist them in finding suitable seating, and provide menus.
- Take food and drink orders from customers, ensuring accuracy and attentiveness to special requests or dietary restrictions.
- Provide recommendations and explain menu items.
- Relay customer’s orders to the kitchen staff, ensuring that the food is prepared according to the
- Responsible for delivering meals and drinks to customers’ tables promptly and professionally.
- Ensure that each dish is presented neatly and in an appealing manner.
- Check on customers to ensure their satisfaction, answer any questions, and address any concerns or special requests.
- Clear empty plates and glasses from the table and prepare it for the next course. Reset tables for new guests.
- Present the bill to customers, process payments, and provide any necessary change or receipts.
- Tasked with promoting daily specials, desserts, or beverages to increase sales and enhance the customer experience.
- Responsible for keeping their workstations and the dining area clean and organized, including ensuring that tables are properly set and the dining area is tidy.
- Follow food safety and hygiene protocols to ensure the well-being of customers and coworkers.
- Updated CV
- Passport copy
- Certificate of employment and trainings
Nesma United Industries, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nesma Holding, was established in 2004 as the support Services Provider for the Nesma Group of companies.
With its Headquarters in Al-Khobar Saudi Arabia, Nesma United Industries provides high quality services in diverse sectors.
Nesma United Industries operates through Strategic Business Divisions with activities in various segments of the industry.
Our Company’s core business activities are as follows:
- Facility Management
- Technical Systems
- Industrial Catering
- Events Management
- Business Ventures
- Industrial Security
- Travel & Tourism
- Trading of Building Material
In partnership with:
United Global Manpower Resources Inc.
2nd FLoor F & C Building 2110 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue cor P. Burgos St., Pasay City, Philippines.
POEA License No.: 041-LB-022312-TP
For Manpower Pooling Only
Beware of Illegal Recruiters
No Fees to be Collected During Application Process
- Total Jobs 67 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity November 22, 2023
- Contact Numbers 8347932; 8347249; 2385818; 09989531556; 09178836868
- Address 2nd FLoor F & C Building 2110 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue cor P. Burgos St., Pasay City