Volkswagen Technician (Mechanic) Job Hiring in Australia for Philippines Recruitment Company
Career Opportunities in Australia!
Job Vacancy: Volkswagen Technician (Mechanic)
Employer/Company: Philippines Recruitment Company
POEA Accreditation No.: 10357439
Job Location: Australia
We are seeking master technicians to join a Volkswagen dealership in Australia.
Volkswagen Technician (Mechanic)
An ideal candidate should have a combination of Volkswagen trainings, experience, technical skills, attention to details, customer service, and professionalism to handle the job. In this role, you will be responsible for performing maintenance and repairs on Volkswagen vehicles. With competitive salary packages, benefits and opportunities for career growth, this is the perfect chance to take your skills to the next level.
To qualify for this job you must have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Light Vehicle Mechanic in a Volkswagen dealership
- Volkswagen-specific training and certifications
- Technical or formal qualifications
- Familiarity with Volkswagen computer diagnostic equipment and software
- Documents to support your visa application (passport, police clearances, employment evidences including reference letters, salary evidences such as pay slips or government contribution records, and school records)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Good English communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
Some common task that you may have to perform include:
- Detecting and diagnosing faults in engines and parts
- Dismantling and removing engine assemblies, transmissions, steering mechanisms and other components, and checking parts
- Repairing and replacing worn and defective parts and reassembling mechanical components, and referring to service manuals as needed
- Performing scheduled maintenance services, such as oil changes, lubrications and engine tune-ups, to achieve smoother running of vehicles and ensure compliance with pollution regulations
- Reassembling engines and parts after being repaired
- Testing and adjusting mechanical parts after being repaired for proper performance
- Diagnosing and testing parts with the assistance of computers
- May inspect vehicles and issue roadworthiness certificates or detail work required to achieve roadworthiness
- Update and detailed Resume in Word format or PDF with a picture
- Employment Certificate
- Training Certificate
- Passport Copy
TPRC – The Philippines Recruitment Company is an Australian based international recruitment business. We specialise in Filipino skilled talent. TPRC has established a strong reputation for sourcing highly skilled individuals who bring excellent work ethic and values to both Australian work places as well as across the globe.
Our years of experience allows us to navigate a complex process. If you require long term human resource solutions, we specialise in mining, construction, logistics, automotive, hospitality and health care industries.
TPRC have our own talented team of specialist recruiters based in the Philippines.
Our team recognises that as a successful business owner, you need a team with:
Not all Filipinos will have what you need. There are many in this country who were not screened correctly for their skills.
The TPRC unique 7-step recruitment process is guarantee.
In partnership with:
Cirrus Global Inc.
POEA License No.: 166-LB-091219-R
Room 225 & 228, Universal Motors Corporation (UMC) Building, 2232 Chino Roces Avenue Makati City
Contact No.: (02) 8231 2537, (02) 7719 2195
For manpower pooling only
No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers
- Total Jobs 40 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity September 15, 2023
- Contact Numbers (02) 8231 2537, (02) 8814 0196, (02) 7719 2195
- Address Room 225 & 228, UMC Building, 2232 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City