TEACHER Job Hiring in Thailand for Beaconhouse Yamsaard International School 8 applications
Job Opportunity for TEACHERS in THAILAND
Calling all teachers out there, an opportunity has arrived! Beaconhouse Yamsaard International School, a leading bilingual and international school in Thailand has opened its doors to accept a new workforce!
Employer: Beaconhouse Yamsaard International School
Location: Lat Sawai, Thailand
Accreditation No: 10343745
(15) POSITION FOR SUBJECT/HOMEROOM TEACHERS
Elementary and Secondary Education
Salary Range: 22,000 THB – 24,000 THB (depending on experience and qualifications)
- (4) Math Majors
- (3) Science Majors
- (Preferably those who can teach Chemistry, Physics, Biology, or General Science)
- (2) English Majors
- (1) with experience in IELTS
- (1) with experience in Elementary/Secondary
- (2) Early Years Majors
- (2) ICT Teachers
- (1) Business Studies/Economics/Social Studies
- (1) Special Needs
(5) POSITIONS FOR MANAGEMENT LEVEL
Salary Range: 25,000 THB – 26,000 THB (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Bachelor’s in Education major in any field of specialization (Science, Math, English, Early Years)
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership or Master’s in Education
- At least 2 years of experience in the management area either as a Head of Curriculum or Head of Department
- At least 5-8 years of teaching experience
Beaconhouse Yamsaard International School
– We are a registered Cambridge School providing a competitive international education for Kindergarten and Primary at our intimate and caring campus.
Grades: Nursery to Year 7
National Curriculum of England (British curriculum)
Beaconhouse Yamsaard International School (BYIS) offers a unique 21st century skills and knowledge-based curriculum based on the National Curriculum of England.
“New UK-Singapore Curriculum with the Integration of Multiple Intelligences Theory”
1st Northern International Placement Inc.
UG 14 Cityland Condominium Pioneer 128 Pioneer St. Brgy. Highway Hills Mandaluyong City
POEA License No. 087-LB-122321-R
For further inquiries, please contact:
Glendale Pintor: 09474748984
Rubina Flores: 09089191258
Angelica Gomez: 09216464450
⚠️ For manpower pooling only
⚠️ No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
⚠️ Beware of illegal recruiters and Human Trafficker.
- Total Jobs 47 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity December 29, 2025
- Contact Numbers 86381981 or 82; 09178615730; 09278781514
- Address UG 12, 24 & 25 Cityland Pioneer Condominium 128 Pioneer Street, Highway Hills, Mandaluyong City