STEEL FABRICATOR Job Hiring in United Kingdom for Global Maritime Engineering Services Ltd
Career Opportunity in United Kingdom!
Job Vacancy: STEEL FABRICATOR
Employer/Company: GME – Global Maritime Engineering Services Ltd.
POEA Registration / Accreditation No. 10394835
Job Location: United Kingdom
- Heavy Plate fabrication experience is required.
- Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings and interpret work instructions.
- Experience in keel block setting up and alignment.
- Pin bed fabrication.
- Laser alignment would be an advantage but not necessary.
- Willing to take the IELTS Language Certificate requirement for UK Visa process.
- Experience of marking reference points into materials to prepare for various modifications and additions prior to welding.
- Ability to operate heavy equipment cranes to move pieces from one fabrication station to another
throughout the manufacturing process would be an advantage.
- Ability to straighten parts that are bent or warped due to defects in the manufacturing processes.
- Experience of preheating workpieces to make them malleable prior to shaping.
- Ability to shape, bevel and level low points along the length of structural components.
- Able to align and fit parts to specifications using proper tools, including hammers, pry bars, wedges, turnbuckles and other appropriate tool selections
- Use of squares, levels and other measuring tools to confirm that all parts are manufactured to specifications.
- Experience of using large machines such as rollers and presses and using chains, cranes and hoists would be an advantage but not necessary
- Finishing off the assembly using tools like grinders and polishers to smooth surfaces.
- Updated Resume
- NBI Clearance
- Certificate of Employment
- TOR and Diploma
- IELTS (If available)
Visit us: MGSI Recruitment Hub, GF, G.E. Antonino Bldg., Bocobo St. cor. T.M. Kalaw St., Ermita Manila, Philippines
Prepare a photocopy of the following available documents as stated.
GME Services Limited provides complete engineering management & support for the maritime industry; working Globally, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Ship new build, repair and maintenance, installation of specialist products are all part of what we do. Brought together using a wealth of experience and knowledge to meet all of our customers’ requirements.
New Build, Maintenance, Servicing and Installation & Retro-fitting of Specialist Products are all part of our service package. Put together using a wealth of experience and expertise to meet all our customers’ requirements.
GME Services dedicates itself to quality and customer satisfaction, committing itself to providing the highest standards at all times.
The management team has over 30 years experience and are supported by proven skilled personnel.
Our concept has been developed to give the best results and value for all sizes of engineering products.
In partnership with:
Magsaysay Global Services Inc.
GF, G.E. Antonino Bldg., J. Bocobo St. cor. T.M. Kalaw St., Ermita Manila
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY
NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED.
Beware of Illegal Recruiters and Human Traffickers.
- Total Jobs 27 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity September 17, 2026
- Contact Numbers 8628-9600; 5672222 EXT 9781
- Address G/F, Suite 1A and 2/F, G.E. Antonino Building, J. Bocobo cor. T.M. Kalaw St., Ermita, Manila