SHEET METAL AIRCRAFT TECHNICIAN Job Hiring in Singapore for Oriental Aviation International 1 application
Job Opportunity in Singapore!
Job Vacancy: SHEET METAL AIRCRAFT TECHNICIAN
Employer/Company: Oriental Aviation International
POEA Registration / Accreditation No.: 10437268
Job Location: Singapore
Are you ready to soar in your aviation career? Look no further! Oriental Aviation International in Singapore has exciting opportunities for aviation enthusiasts like you.
SHEET METAL AIRCRAFT TECHNICIAN
- Minimum NITEC/Diploma qualifications in Aerospace Engineering/ Aerospace Electronics/ Aerospace Avionics Engineering/ Aeronautical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of Sheetmetal working experience in Aviation industry, excluding OJT/Helper.
- Exposure on wide bodied airframes, Boeing and Airbus commercial aircrafts.
- Familiar on basic structural repair tooling and practices.
- Must be able to work in confine space such as Fuel Tank if needed.
- Capable to interpret OEM Approved Engineering Drawing, Aircraft/Component Maintenance Manual and Structural Repair Manual.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To perform Structural Repair as per OEM approved Structural Repair Manual and Repair Disposition.
- To assist Aircraft License Engineer and Supervisory Lead to perform damage/repair assessment.
- To perform part forming such as skin doubler, stiffener and bracket for structural repair proposes in-accordance to OEM approved manual or drawing.
- To perform basic airframe/cabin task as required to facilitate access removal for structural repair.
- Required excellent tool maintenance and housekeeping practices.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Updated Resume
- Degree/Diploma/SPM Certificate
- Scanned copy of your Passport
- Passport-size Photo
- Aviation-related Certificates
- Transcript of Record (TOR)
- Certificate of Employment (COE)
- Any other Aviation-related documents, such as airport passes, licenses, and more.
Mag walk in. Pumunta sa amin office mula MONDAY – FRIDAY 8:00am – 5:00pm
OAI is well-positioned to fulfil your workforce goals, leveraging our solid foundation in the recruitment outsourcing industry. Established in 2003, we have been diligently building our network, resources, and capabilities to offer comprehensive support to our clients in contract staffing across diverse industries. We commit to employing proven end-to-end processes and implementing industry-leading best practices, ensuring exceptional outcomes.
In 2015, the rapid growth of OAI drew a substantial investment from Will. In 2016, OAI became part of Will, the global organisation of Will Group, Inc.
OAI is an Aviation Industry Labour Supplier approved by the Singapore Ministry of Manpower. In 2022, the Employment and Employability Institute e2i mandated OAI to be part of the tripartite initiative to support Singapore’s National Trades Union Congress programmes for nationwide workforce upskilling.
In partnership with DMW accredited agency:
RRJM International Manpower Services, Inc.
19th Floor, Summit 1 Rower, 530 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
POEA License No. 009 -LB-011520-R
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
NO FEES in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
- Total Jobs 134 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity January 25, 2024
- Contact Numbers 5339946; 5329204
- Address 19th Floor, Summit 1 Rower, 530 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City