Senior MEP Engineer – Dry Utilities (Electrical) Job Hiring in Saudi Arabia for Nes Global Arabia Co. Ltd. 3 applications
Job Opportunities in Saudi Arabia!
Job Vacancy: Senior MEP Engineer – Dry Utilities (Electrical)
Employer/Company: Nes Global Arabia Co. Ltd.
DMW Accreditation No.: 10439945
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Senior MEP Engineer – Dry Utilities (Electrical)
- 10+ years related working experience in large scale construction/infrastructure projects
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required (Professional Engineering License/PRC)
- You will be responsible for overseeing and managing all Electrical (ELV, LV, MV, HV) aspects of construction projects in Saudi Arabia.
- You possess a deep understanding of KSA Federal Regulations.
- Background in site supervision and management of infrastructure Projects.
- You will collaborate closely with project managers, contractors, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of MEP systems, adhering to industry standards and safety regulations.
- Site supervision in a large complex infrastructure project to ensure that our projects adhere to the strictest quality control and assurance measures.
- In-depth knowledge of Saudi Arabian construction regulations and codes and proficiency in MEP design software and project management tools.
- ELV, LV, MV, HV, Review & Approvals of Contractors submittals (WIRs, MIRs, SORs, NCRs, MSRA, Logistics Plans, Shop drawings, etc),MEP design software and project management tools
- Site Supervision:
- Oversee day-to-day electrical site works, ensuring compliance with project plans, specifications, and safety regulations.
- Perform regular site inspections and meetings with the contractor to identify and resolve issues and provide technical guidance to the on-site team.
- Coordinate Electrical installations with various trades, including architects, structural engineers, MEP Wet Engineers and other subcontractors to avoid conflicts and ensure seamless project execution.
- Quality Assurance:
- Implement and maintain quality control measures to guarantee the delivery of a high-standard infrastructure project in aspect to Electrical works.
- Stay updated on industry trends, new technologies, and best practices in Electrical engineering, incorporating innovative solutions into projects.
- Safety and Compliance:
- Enforce safety protocols and ensure that all site personnel adhere to safety regulations and best practices.
- Problem Solving:
- Identify and resolve site-related issues and make informed decisions to keep the project on track.
- Develop contingency plans to mitigate risks and respond to unexpected challenges.
- Updated resume
- 2×2 ID picture
- Whole body picture
- Certificate of employment
- Seminars and trainings attended
- Valid passport
- Vax certificate (Astra Zeneca, Pfizer, Moderna, J&J)
You may visit our office located on 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫, 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝟑𝟎𝟓-𝟑𝟎𝟗 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚/𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐝𝐠, 𝟖𝟐𝟓 𝐄𝐝𝐬𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲.
NES Global Arabia is an award-winning total workforce solutions specialist. The Company, which is a joint venture between Global Suhaimi and NES Global Talent from UK, provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide, as well as payroll administration to full recruitment process outsourcing. NES Global Arabia offers guaranteed staffing solutions from Contract, Permanent (Direct) Hire, Managed Solutions, to fully outsourced services, sourcing international talent through its 50 offices located in 28 countries across the globe.
In partnership with:
Rensol Recruitment and Consulting, Inc.
3rd floor, Unit 309, Cinderella Bldg., 825 EDSA South triangle Quezon City.
POEA License No.: 028-LB-092216-UL
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
NO FEES in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
- Total Jobs 176 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity April 28, 2023
- Contact Numbers 8931-0968; 8283-0354
- Address Units 305 and 309 (3F), Panorama Bldg. 825 EDSA South Triangle, Quezon City