Sales and Marketing Manager Job Hiring in Papua New Guinea for Theodist Ltd. 7 applications
Career Opportunities in Papua New Guinea!
Job Vacancy: Sales and Marketing Manager (Surveying Equipment)
Employer/Company: Theodist Ltd.
Job Location: Papua New Guinea
Sales and Marketing Manager (Surveying Equipment)
- Minimum of 3 years work experience
- must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Business Studies/Administration/Management; Engineering(Civil); Sales & Marketing or similar fields
- Good technical knowledge of surveying and/or laser equipment is required.
- Ability to communicate with customers and colleagues in a clear, straightforward, and professional manner
- Ability to apply appropriate sales techniques and demonstrate sustained achievement of stated sales goals
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel) and knowledge of Windows operating environment.
- Take incoming inquiries, chats, and emails relating to product questions and sales
- Make outgoing inquiries to existing customers to help grow sales.
- Maintain a relationship with your customers to make sure they are satisfied with our service.
- Follow up on quotes and sales leads by voice and email
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly achievement goals and quotas.
- Learn and master the order processing billing system regarding all aspects of sales order entry, order inquiries, and other tools and functions as they relate to the inbound sales function.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary is negotiable and would be based on qualifications/experience.
- Accommodation and Transportation are provided by the Employer.
Walk-in: Unit 701-702, Pryce Center Building, 1179 Chino Roces Avenue corner Bagtikan St., San Antonio Village, Makati City.
Tel. No.: +632-8899-2384 to 85
Theodist has been helping Papua New Guinea do business. As the nation’s leading office products supplier, we pride ourselves on quality and service and aim to delight our customers with an unbeatable shopping experience.
What began as a two-person store in 1968 has grown to an organisation of over 250 staff, with corporate branches in Port Moresby, Lae, and Mt Hagen. Carefully selected Resellers throughout the country expand our reach into regional areas, while maintaining our strict quality standards. Our in-house logistics team and multiple warehouses enable us to deliver, install, and support our products in all corners of Papua New Guinea.
Though best known for office products, Theodist has evolved into much more than just a stationery supermarket. We have emerged as market leaders in technology, office furniture, commercial printing, survey equipment, and more. Partnerships with global brands such as HP, Lenovo and Dell ensure that our catalogue consistently evolves to meet market trends.
We are a true one-stop shop for all your business needs. Whether you require a set of business cards or furniture and technology to outfit your new corporate headquarters, rest assured you will receive the same level of care and expert advice.
In partnership with:
POEA License No.: POEA-005-LB-011917-R
Unit 701-702, Pryce Center Building, 1179 Chino Roces Avenue corner Bagtikan St., San Antonio Village, Makati City
For manpower pooling only
No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and Human Trafficker.
- Total Jobs 78 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity March 13, 2025
- Contact Numbers 8992384; 8992385; 09999932179
- Address 8071 Estrella Avenue, San Antonio Village, Makati City