Resident Engineer – MEP Job Hiring in Saudi Arabia for Nes Global Arabia Co. Ltd.
Job Opportunities in Saudi Arabia!
Job Vacancy: Resident Engineer – MEP
Employer/Company: Nes Global Arabia Co. Ltd.
DMW Accreditation No.: 10439945
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Resident Engineer – MEP
- 10+ years related working experience in large scale construction/infrastructure projects
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required (Professional Engineering License/PRC)
- A Resident Engineer (RE) primary responsibilities and duties encompass a wide range of technical, managerial, and administrative tasks to ensure the successful implementation of MEP components in a construction project.
- You possess a deep understanding of KSA Federal Regulations.
- Background in site supervision and management of infrastructure Projects.
- Possess strong technical knowledge, project management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively with multidisciplinary teams to ensure the successful installation and operation of MEP systems in construction projects.
- Their role is crucial in delivering buildings with reliable and efficient mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
- Delivering MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) : components, system, aspects, compliance, shop drawings, Inspections, Testing, Change Orders, Commissioning, Documentation, Closeout and Handover
- Project Oversight:
- Provide comprehensive oversight of all MEP-related aspects of the construction project, including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, fire protection, and other building systems.
- Compliance Assurance:
- Ensure that all MEP work is in compliance with local building codes, regulations, and project specifications, as well as industry standards and best practices.
- Quality Control:
- Implement a rigorous quality control program for MEP systems, including inspections, testing, and verification of work performed by contractors and subcontractors.
- Design Review:
- Review and approve MEP shop drawings, specifications to ensure they meet the project requirements and quality standards.
- Construction Progress Monitoring:
- Monitor the progress of MEP installations and systems, including regular site visits to verify that the work is progressing as planned and within the project schedule.
- Safety Compliance:
- Ensure that all MEP work adheres to safety regulations and practices.
- Promote and enforce a culture of safety on the construction site.
- Updated resume
- 2×2 ID picture
- Whole body picture
- Certificate of employment
- Seminars and trainings attended
- Valid passport
- Vax certificate (Astra Zeneca, Pfizer, Moderna, J&J)
You may visit our office located on 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫, 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝟑𝟎𝟓-𝟑𝟎𝟗 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚/𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐝𝐠, 𝟖𝟐𝟓 𝐄𝐝𝐬𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲.
NES Global Arabia is an award-winning total workforce solutions specialist. The Company, which is a joint venture between Global Suhaimi and NES Global Talent from UK, provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide, as well as payroll administration to full recruitment process outsourcing. NES Global Arabia offers guaranteed staffing solutions from Contract, Permanent (Direct) Hire, Managed Solutions, to fully outsourced services, sourcing international talent through its 50 offices located in 28 countries across the globe.
In partnership with:
Rensol Recruitment and Consulting, Inc.
3rd floor, Unit 309, Cinderella Bldg., 825 EDSA South triangle Quezon City.
POEA License No.: 028-LB-092216-UL
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
NO FEES in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
- Total Jobs 176 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity April 28, 2023
- Contact Numbers 8931-0968; 8283-0354
- Address Units 305 and 309 (3F), Panorama Bldg. 825 EDSA South Triangle, Quezon City