Resident Engineer – Infrastructure Job Hiring in Saudi Arabia for Nes Global Arabia Co. Ltd. 2 applications
Job Opportunities in Saudi Arabia!
Job Vacancy: Resident Engineer – Infrastructure
Employer/Company: Nes Global Arabia Co. Ltd.
DMW Accreditation No.: 10439945
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Resident Engineer – Infrastructure
- 10+ years related working experience in large scale construction/infrastructure projects
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required (Professional Engineering License/PRC)
- We’re seeking a Resident Engineer to help oversee the complex and the everyday project tasks on the project.
- You possess a deep understanding of KSA Federal Regulations.
- Background in site supervision and management of infrastructure Projects.
- You will provide oversight of the construction supervision of the projects to ensure that the design documentation is safely and accurately implemented on site
- Site Supervision, ARE/RE, WIRs, MIRs, QORs, SORs, NCRs, MSRA, Logistics Plans, Shop drawings, etc.
- You will have the opportunity to be a leader and provide direction to the team of Engineers and Inspectors for the supervision of the construction of the works
- You will represent our client as the prime POC with the client for the construction supervision aspects of the project, including progress reporting, safety, quality control and design modifications.
- Manage and supervise the daily construction activities, ensuring work is done within the project timeline and specifications
- You will be able to utilize your knowledge / communication skills by building trusted relationships with the Project Managers and with the client & contractor’s counterpart staff.
- Implementing safe construction practices (Beyond Zero) and on maintaining a high quality of construction.
- Leads by example in driving safe practices on site alongside using effective project management and controls systems to regularly report on progress
- Updated resume
- 2×2 ID picture
- Whole body picture
- Certificate of employment
- Seminars and trainings attended
- Valid passport
- Vax certificate (Astra Zeneca, Pfizer, Moderna, J&J)
You may visit our office located on 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫, 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐭 𝟑𝟎𝟓-𝟑𝟎𝟗 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚/𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐁𝐥𝐝𝐠, 𝟖𝟐𝟓 𝐄𝐝𝐬𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲.
NES Global Arabia is an award-winning total workforce solutions specialist. The Company, which is a joint venture between Global Suhaimi and NES Global Talent from UK, provides candidates across the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Mining and IT sectors worldwide, as well as payroll administration to full recruitment process outsourcing. NES Global Arabia offers guaranteed staffing solutions from Contract, Permanent (Direct) Hire, Managed Solutions, to fully outsourced services, sourcing international talent through its 50 offices located in 28 countries across the globe.
In partnership with:
Rensol Recruitment and Consulting, Inc.
3rd floor, Unit 309, Cinderella Bldg., 825 EDSA South triangle Quezon City.
POEA License No.: 028-LB-092216-UL
FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.
NO FEES in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants.
Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
- Total Jobs 176 Jobs
- Type Private Employment Agency
- Status Valid License
- License Validity April 28, 2023
- Contact Numbers 8931-0968; 8283-0354
- Address Units 305 and 309 (3F), Panorama Bldg. 825 EDSA South Triangle, Quezon City